Chapter 7 : He really has a soft skin

SIMON

Penelope is here. Right outside the door. I am in Baz's arms. We are naked. Covered in blood. And I have to admit that it is kind of disgusting. But really appealing at the same time. Weird feeling.

I want to send her away, to tell her to go away to just leave. I don't want her now eventhough she is my best friend. I want to be with Baz.

I want to be naked with him. Yeah. Naked and covered in blood. That's what I want.

BAZ

I have to let him go. I cannot just stay right here, not actually moving whereas Penelope is just outside the door. I am running now taking a shirt and pants and throwing them to Simon. He takes them and puts them on. I here him running too just trying to find something to wipe the floor with.

The door slams open and I have to put the shirt I should have had on over my genitals. Penelope is standing in the door frame watching the less that our apartment is and puts her eyes on my.

"Hi there !" I say waving at Penelope with my free hand. "Are you just gonna stand there watching me naked ?"

I see her face getting redder and redder and she just turns around.

"Sorry guys ! I didn't realize I was interrupting something."
"Actually you are we were just about to ..."
"Don't want to know ! Please Baz shut up, get dresses and come outside. This is important !"

She seems stressed. Even if I only see her back I know she is. She really is.

SIMON

"Excuse me Penelope ? Am I not invited to your little group thing ?"
"Of course you are Simon. Just please hurry up ! I'll wait for you outside."

She closes the door and leaves us alone. I head toward Baz and lean in to kiss him.

"What's happening ?" He says while I kiss him.
" I don't know just find something clean to put on."

He backs up and turns around showing me his perfect bare butt. I cannot help but take it in both my hands.

"Is this really mine ?" I ask.
"As long as you want it babe."

He turns around and kisses me. While we kiss he takes my hands and puts them on his butt.

I just have them in my hand, feeling his soft skin in my palms.

"This is mine as long as you want."