Chapter 5 : The Discovery

SIMON

Baz is not coming back. He left me all alone on my chair. I hope he will come back. And then he does. I hear a strange noise like if something quite big fell on the ground. The door opens and I see Baz standing above something, but I can't see what. He runs to me.

« Oh babe I'm so sorry I ... »

« Don't worry I'm fine just give me something to drink. »

He called me babe again ! But I don't think it is a good idea to notice it now. He take the thing that is still on th ground and I can identify it now. It is a man. An old man. He is dead I can smell it.

But there is something else I can smell. Blood. He is full of blood. I understand why Baz left now. He went hunting for me. How adorable ?

I want to move and I do. I break the ropes without an effort and run to the old man. I fall on my knees and put my fangs in his neck. It tastes so good.

I have soon drink enough and I stand. There is only one thing that I want to do right now.

Kissing Baz.

BAZ

I am so impressed by my love that I can't stop watch him. He is even more sexy when he drinks. He stands and watch me. Becoming a vampire has made him even more beautiful. I want him.

He comes to me and I see blood escaping his mounth from the corner of his lips. I Get closer and lick it. My tongue touches his chin. He shaved a few days ago so he has very small hairs coming out of his skin. It doesn't spoil the taste of the blood at all. I Go up to hi slips with my tongue and insert it in his mounth. He does the same. We are now kissing like never before. The taste of blood mixes with his taste and this is the most delicious thing I have ever tasted.

« Excuse me Baz but could you just put the old guy away it is weird having him watch us kiss. »

I love his humor. I love him I mean of course I love his humor ! I bring the guy out the appartment and get back insideas fast as I can. There is blood on the floor but I think none of us minds.

I take him in my arms and take his shirt off. I kiss his chest and he takes off my shirt too. We are now one against the other. And for once we are both very cold. He doesn't seem to notice.

I keep kissing him and we fall on the ground. We are now on the floor among the blood. It adds something funny to our act. He is covered with blood and I am too.

SIMON

Becoming a vampire has increased my sexual capabilities a lot. Maybe that's the reason why Baz Turned me ? I don't know I just know that we have just done the most awesome thing ever.

I am glad I am a vampire too.

We are still on the ground, naked. We are covered with blood and I start licking his back. The taste of blood and his mixed together gives you something great, trust me. He turns on his back and brings his finger from my leg to my neck and licks the blood on it.

« You taste deliciously my dear. »

And I laugh. And we kiss.

I can't tell you how long we stayed on the floor naked or how long we kissed but I can tell you that it was the best time of my life.