My new neighbors

I wake up by the sound of my mom calling my name "Hanna!" She calls.

"What!" I shout. "I'm going out." She shouts back.

"Okay. Bye" I shout. I hear the front door shut.

I open my window and sees our new neighbors, they were carrying boxes inside.

My eye spots a girl my age I guess. She's a skinny dark haired tall girl.

Beside her I guess it was her mom, she was blonde, with green eyes. Her hair was cut to her shoulders.

I walk away from the window and looks into the mirror.

I see a blonde girl with blue eyes.
I sigh at the sight.

I take off the top I was wearing. That leaves me just in my black bra with pink roses on it.

I take a white sleeveless crop top on.

I wear black high-waisted jeans.

I brush my long blonde hair.

I take on a leather jacket, I push my blonde hair behind my back.

I take on some baby-pink lipgloss on, black mascara, white eye shadow.

I take one more look in the mirror and then walks out my bedroom ready to start the day.

I walk out my front door and hear packs getting out of a truck.

I look at the dark haired girl I spotted at the window, carrying a pack inside.

I walk up to the truck and looks inside the back, still a few more boxes.

"Hey." I look at the doorsteps the same girl standing there.

"I'm Layla" She smiles, Layla that's her name.

"Would it be weird if I asked if you could help me with a few more boxes?" She almost begs.

"No I can help you." I smile back at her.

"Great, thanks." She says and gives a box that says 'Mom' on it.

"When you get in, you walk up the stairs there is 4 rooms you walk into the one to your right." Layla says.

I nod and walk inside. I step into the living room.

"I'll catch!" Someone shouts, I don't get to see who it was but someone catches a football, bumps into me and I fall.

I hit my head hard on the floor. I shake it off. "Sorry." I hear the same voice as before, it was deep and soft at the same time.

I look up to see a boy with green eyes, a white sweatshirt black jeans and a cap on.

He was soooooo cute! Omg!

He lets out a hand for me to get up.

I sit up and just stare at him, I grab his hand and gets up. I didn't even do anything it was practically him picking me up.

Our eyes connect. I blush. It was so embarrassing!

The blonde little boy with the same eyes as the older boys pouts "Uuuuh, Tyler is in love!" He says.

"Tyler is in love, Tyler is in love with...with the new blonde girl." He sings.

"Shut up Jamie!" I his name was Tyler, that suits him. Tyler. He grabs the little boy and messes up his hair.

I laugh.

He looks away from Jamie and then at me "Who are you?" He asks.

"Oh uh yeah, I'm Hanna." I say.

"Tyler." He nods and slightly smiles.

Fu...he is cute.

Layla walks in "The box?" She asks.

"What?...oh yeah! Sorry." I grab the box and walk upstairs, I could feel his eyes still staring at me. I look over my shoulder and he was, he immediately looks away when I caught him looking at me.

I put the box into the room and walks downstairs.

"All settle!" I smile.