Ten

I'm turning 17 in 4 months yeah I know there's still a long time but I'm still excited when I got 16 it was pretty big for me.

Tyler and I don't talk that much but I talk with his sister, we are friends.

We have been that for a few months now she visits me and I do too.

Today I'm going to her house I'm at her front door right now knocking 1, 2, 3.

Tyler answers the door I can see he's not that amazed to see who it was "Layla is in the kitchen" He says.

I step in and he slams me against the wall, lol just kidding.

GO BACK --- I step in and Tyler walks upstairs, I walk into the kitchen to see Layla making pancakes.

"It smells good" I say.

"It's for you and I" She smiles.

"I really can't eat anymore" I say "I made it you're gonna eat it, got it?" She says.

I nod in agreement.

"Where is Tyler?" I ask when we are sitting at the dinner table eating pancakes.

"Why you wanna give him a kiss before he leaves?" She jokes.

"Ha-ha" I roll my eyes.

"He's upstairs" She chuckles.

"I just want to talk about a project we did a month ago...we finally got out grades" I say and walk up the stairs.

I knock on the door which is to his room, I knock one more time no respond.

I put my hand on the doorknob and slowly opens it "Tyler." I whisper.

When you get in the first thing you put an eye on is the placates on his wall.

How can I describe his room...it's a lot boy.

White wall a counter, that's it.

He takes out his headphones and looks up at me he shuts his MacBook "What" He says.

"What we're you looking at?" I ask laughing a bit, about the fact he shut his MacBook "Nothing" he says.

"Mhm." I fold my arms "What do you want?" He asks.

"That english project we made in Mrs. Lauren's class." I say.

"Yeah" He says.

"We got our grades back. Guess what we got" I say excited "What?" He says like he doesn't care.

"Ten!" I smile. "Really?" He says and gets up "My mom is gonna be so proud" He hits his breast, snap his fingers.

I shake my head like he's crazy and walks out the door.