Kiss me on the lips and set me free

Next morning

Hanna's POV ~

I open my eyes slowly. It was a sunny day, I could hear the birds singing. I turn on my other side and when I realize I'm not the only one in the bed I scream.

"What?!" Tyler wakes up. I kind of kicked him on the floor "My butt hurts." He says getting up as he rubs his but I apologize "Sorry" I apologize. He looks at me and smiles, I smile back. All the memories from last night comes back, I finally realized I had feelings for Tyler but I don't want a boyfriend yet.

He gets back into bed and starts cuddling with me. "Ouch my head hurts." I say putting a hand on my head. Tyler looks at me and puts his hand on my head. "You probably have a hangover." He says. "I didn't drink that much." I say and put my head back on the pillow. "I need to pee." Tyler says and gets out of bed. I watch him walk out of the door.

Tyler's phone start vibrating on my nightstand. I look at his phone and it says 'Aly❤️😍' I turn off the sound and let it ring. She then calls again. I delete it from Tyler's Notification Center so he won't see it but he probably will because I don't know his password and I can't delete it completely.

Tyler comes back in and gets in bed again. I smile and wrap my leg on his leg. I put my head on Tyler's bare chest and he wraps his arms around me. I hear a door opening from downstairs "Hanna." My mom shouts. I look at Tyler with wide eyes. We both get out of bed and takes our shirts on. Tyler grabs his phone and crawls out of the window. Tyler and I couldn't really be seen together, especially not alone.

My mom doesn't really like him that much, she thinks he is a player. Tyler gets scared of my mom because she always gives him death glares. I told my mom that there was no reason to be worry because Tyler and I wasn't together, she didn't believe.

I walk down the stairs and hug my mom "You're back." I smile, my mom nods. "So what have you been doing. How was last night?" My mom ask me. "It was...alright." I fake a smile. If just she knew. My mom looks at me weird "Well if you need me I'll be upstairs" I say and walk up to my room I look out my window at the Jones house. Sadly my window faced James, Tyler's brother's room. I see Tyler walking at James window and I smile.

I open my window and so does he. I hear my phone ring, I pick up. "Hello?" I say. "Hey" I hear Tyler's voice from the other line. I giggle and walk back to the window. "What do you say of going out tonight?" Tyler asks. "Where?" I ask and looks at Tyler. "Maybe just go for a walk, or get Ice Cream" He chuckles at the last part. "Sure. I'm up for everything." I smile at him. "Hanna" I look down and there my mom stands with trash in her hand. She waves at me and I wave back. When I look at James window Tyler wasn't there, I get sad but he was still on the line. When my mom goes throws the trash and comes back Tyler comes back too.

I shake my head at him. "You know my mom wouldn't kill you" I laugh at him "You kidding me? Have you seen the death glares she gives me. Whenever she's at our home she looks at me like I stole her money or something. She hates me." Tyler says I keep laughing "She doesn't hate you." I say. "She hates me." Tyler says like he already knew the answer. I laugh again.

"You have the cutest laugh." Tyler says biting his lip, which I could see from here. I giggle cause of his compliment. Tyler looks at his phone and then back at me worried "Aly is calling. I'll just call her back later" Tyler sighs "No, just take it. It's fine" I fake a smile. "You sure?" Tyler asks me, I nod. I end the call and look at Tyler one more time before going back to my bed.

I lay back down on my bed feeling kind of bad of what me and Tyler did last night. I know it wasn't fair for Aly even thought she didn't really liked Tyler he shouldn't be cheating on her. 'What if she finds out?' 'What if Tyler won't leave her?' 'What if Tyler just used me and he really liked Aly' and the 'What if's' continued.

Tyler's POV ~

I told Aly to meet me at the park because I wanted to tell her something important but I was actually gonna end it.

I get changed and walk down the stairs, my sister comes out of the living room "Where's mom?" I ask Layla. "She's picking up James from Riley's house. Where were you even last night?" Layla asks. I don't respond "I asked you a question." Layla folds her arms, she feels all confident and all that shit.

"I was at Mason's." I say sitting down on a chair. "I thought you didn't talk with Mason anymore, cause you got in a fight or something." She says with a 'Whatever' tone. I remember back to when I punched Mason to the ground because he hit on Hanna.

"Well that's none of your business is it? And if you'll excuse me I have better things to do." I get up from my chair all confident. Layla glares at me "Where are you going?" She get's nosey. "Out" I say taking my shoes on. "Where out?" Layla asks but I shut the door on her face, I kind of felt bad after I did that.

Layla opens the door and yells "Asshole." She yells. I give her the finger, gets in the car and drives away.
I looked at Hanna's window before I left but no sign of Hanna.

As I arrive I see Aly sitting on a bench all happy. I get out of the car and fake a smile, she gets up from the bench and kisses me but I don't kiss her back. She looks at me with a confused expression on her face. I kind of felt bad for her. Aly was a nice girl but she wasn't what I wanted. I didn't exactly lie to Hanna yesterday.

Maybe she wasn't after my money she was that girl who wanted to use her boyfriend's credit card sometimes it's nice to get something from your boyfriend and all I get that but she wasn't like that.

She would glare at people for touching her or if they talked to her she would ignore them and just walk away. Yes she was the mean girl but not the worst, she had her times. "So I was thinking we could go out for pizza with the guys and the girls." Aly offers "Then we could just go out at a club-" I cut her off before she got too excited. "Aly..." I sigh.

"What's wrong? You're scaring me...did I do something?" I shake my head "Then what is it? What did you even want to talk about anyways." I look up at her "I think we should...This relationship it's not healthy for us" I say.

"Are-are y-you breaking up with me...?" She starts breathing heavily, "I'm sorry..." I say quiet. She opens her mouth like she was about to say something, but she shuts it again.

She crosses her arms "Whatever, I'm better off without you anyways" She glares at me, with a turn she walks away.

She played it all cool and stuff but she looked like she was gonna cry.

No one's POV~

That day no one got any sleep, Tyler because Hanna was ignoring him again, Hanna because she didn't want to be with Tyler because she thought he would leave her for another girl or hurt her, she sat that night starring at the ceiling overthinking everything. And Aly because she was hurt, not because she liked Tyler but because of his money, and besides she was the one to break up. She told her friends she wasn't feeling well and they should just go without her. She just say the rest of the day eating ice cream and crying. But the truth is that Aly kind of liked Tyler, he was the only boy she have dated and actually liked, she thought he wasn't like other boys. Aly rushed it with Tyler because she has just gotten out of a break up.