Messing around

Hanna's POV
Layla and her family is coming for dinner tonight which means Tyler will be there too.

I'm wearing dark blue jeans. A dark blue tight shirt which sleeves cuts at my elbow.

I hear a knock on the door so I rush to the kitchen to finish the salat.

"Come in" I hear my mom say.

I make the salat Spice it with some salt and peber and then walks into the living room where everyone is, even Tyler.

"So Tyler how old are you?" My mom questions.

"He just turned nineteen" Tyler's mom responds for him.

"Oh, only a little older than Hanna" My mom smiles.

"That's your daughter?" Their mom ask looking at my mom and then at me. I smile "Yeah that's my daughter. My son is not here, he's a friend's" My mom says.

Oh yeah I forgot to tell you about my little brother, his name is Lucas, he's 8 years old.

"You have a son too?" Their mom asks.

My mom nods "8 years old."

I sit down on the couch next to my mom. They keep talking for a while "Mom I wanna go out" Jamie the younger brother says.

"Layla can't take you out and Tyler...yeah he's just Tyler" Their mom says.

"What is that supposed to mean? Come on mom I go out with him like...all the time" Tyler says.

"Fine then take him out now" His mom says "Hanna you wanna go out with them?" She asks.

Tyler nods his head signing me to get up.

I don't know what to respond so I just keep quiet "Go out with them" My mom smiles.

I get up from the couch and walks with Tyler and Jamie.

I grab my black hoodie that was on the floor and take it on.

"Go get a football" Tyler says giving Jamie the keys.

He slips his hands down his pockets avoiding eye contact.

He looks at me and smirks.

"Don't give me that stupid look" I say.

"What?" He chuckle.

I roll my eyes waiting for his brother to come back.

He finally comes back with a football.

I zip my hoodie as it was getting late and cold.

"You know how to play?" I look over at Tyler.

"A girl is gonna teach me?" He jokes and I take the ball.

We start to play and he is really good but I got to take the football from him many times.

"You're not bad of a girl to be." He say catching his breathe.

"Of a girl?" I raise an eyebrow.

"I didn't mean it like" He says.

"Whatever" I twist my heels.

"Tyler...I guess your girlfriend is mad" Jamie whisper or 'whispers' I could clearly hear it.

Tyler laughs, I look over my shoulder and he pulls his younger brother down and take his hoodie off him, and takes his cap.

"Tyler give me it back!" Jamie laughs in the beginning but starts to shout.

"Hey give him it back" I fold my arms.

"Then come and get it" Tyler playfully says holding it up in the air I walk towards him, he leans in and peek my nose.

He runs and stops again, I giggle and bite my lip. Did he just do that?

"I want my cap back" Jamie says letting his lower lip stick out.

I catch Tyler by his hoodie and he turns around, he takes a few steps against me causing me to take a few steps back till my back hits the wall.

Jamie winks at me from behind, I try to get out but Tyler puts his hands on the wall.

I try left but he won't move.

He licks his lip and bites it I bite mine too "Let me bite it for you" He whispers soft.

What did he just say?! Hell no!

I see the cap in his right hand and I grab it causing him to move his hands I run away.

I let my tongue out and Jamie runs up to me I give him the cap, and we both let out our tongues.

Tyler starts to run towards us so we turn around but I could feel a arm around me, and Jamie locking us in.

We all laugh. Tyler picks us up and I hit his arm for him to let me down.

Layla walks out the house and laughs at us "What are you doing?" She asks.