Unexpected age

Later that night

"Okay so we got our project now we just need a..." I say still deciding.

"What about a truck?" Tyler suggest.

"Sure." I say sarcastically.

"Ah! A tractor" Tyler say sure about what he's saying.

"And you think I'm crazy." I say and walk away.

"Come on! It's an awesome idea" Tyler shout.

I laugh and walk into a classroom.

I see that blond guy again that was with Tyler last week talking about Christine and I.

He stands up when he sees me "Um uh hi." He half-waves.

I just smile.

I have seen him many times at the football games in the hallway but it's weird that I still don't know his name.

I walk to the teacher's desk and put my books and papers down.

I walk to the window and open it to get some fresh air.

I could feel someone breathing on my neck. I turn around and stand so close to that guy.

"What are you doing?" I question.

He leans to my ear "You're so hot." He whispers in my ear.

"Ew I don't even know you! Get off me blondie!" I yell.

"Mason. Call me Mason" He says and winks.

He kisses my neck and then my lips I push him away but he tries to kiss me again "Stop!" I yell.

"Leave her alone!" I hear a familiar voice say from behind.

Blond...or Mason does not do what he got told he keeps going.

"I said leave her alone!" The voice gets louder, Mason gets pushed against the wall and falls down by getting punched.

I look up from Mason and at the boy who punched him, Tyler. Why would he do that? to his mate?

"You okay?" He asks. I nod.

"Come lets get out of here, before he wakes up again." Tyler says like he doesn't even care if he did wake up or not.

I nod in agreement and follows him.

I stop and stand there a bit shy and nervous, I don't know why. "Thank you." I say a bit nervous.

"Thank you for what?" Tyler stops walking and looks at me.

"For what you just did." I bite my lip.

"That's fine. Don't thank me, Mason is an ass anyways. Of course he would hit on a hot girl" Tyler shrugs his shoulders.

I blush by the fact he thinks I'm hot , uh Tyler not that Mason guy.

I stop blushing and starts to act like the nosey Hanna I am.

"You think I'm hot" I joke and pout.

He laughs , twist his heels and starts to walk again.

"Cute maybe" He says.

I start to run so I can catch him "Cute?" I look at him.

"You know what I mean" He rolls his eyes.

I laugh.

--

"Tyler beside she's much younger then you." Layla says. I see Tyler and Layla talking about something so I hide around the corner.

"Younger? And I already told you...I don't like her like that. Hanna that's what her name is right?" Tyler asks.

They were talking about me and seriously he still didn't know my name.

"Yeah it is. And it's good you don't have feelings for her let's keep it that why." Layla glares at him.

How old is he since I am 'Much younger than him'.

Layla walks around the corner and notice me she rolls her eyes and keeps going "Wait!" I shout after her.

She stops and looks a at me "Can I ask you a question?" I ask.

"Sorry I seamed annoyed there. It's just Tyler sometimes he can get on my nerves but. Sure." She says.

"How old is Tyler?" I question.

"He turned nineteen a month ago." She says and smile "I really have to go and brush my teeth. It's getting late and we are watching a movie some girls and I. You wanna join us?" She asks.

"Maybe later I just have to do something first." I smile.

She smiles and walks away. I watch her 'till she's gone and I walk to the spot Tyler and Layla were talking at his locker and Tyler was still there.

He shut his locker "Tyler." I say.

He turns around.

"Hey." I smile, he smiles back "Um...wait so you are nineteen." I say out of the nowhere, or yes my mouth.

He looks at me with a confused look on his face "Yeah?" He says.

"Wait. How old are you." He questions.

"Sixteen." I say holding my books in my  hands and looking down at them.

"You're only sixteen?!" He practically yells.

"What's wrong with that?" I take a step back as he yells.

"I thought you were eighteen but sixteen?!"

I gulp. "So? It's not like you like me or anything so it's not a problem" I say sounding like I was gonna cry.

I get why he was yelling at me like I was a child I act like one too. But there is only three years difference.

"No...it's really not a problem" He glares at me, bumps his shoulder into mine.

What was he yelling for? Seriously only three years difference!

I fold my arms causing my books to fall.