Chapter 1 - the morning

Hmm well it's a week away but I'm stuck in this hell hole. I miss him, God I miss him. Why I did it well...all good reasons. You aren't gonna know who I am yet
oh no
I'll just well narrate really but you'll find out who I am later in the story...

Let's blast to the past

*4 months ago*

Grayson's POV
I woke up and groaned...as most teenagers do before school starts. My eyes were slightly open, I struggled to see the screen on my phone to see it was 6am. Once again I am up way to early for school. I decided to get up.

Strange decision I know I mean wtf Grayson? Your getting up at 6am?!

I hoisted myself up out of bed trudged my way to the bathroom to shower quickly. I got undressed and hopped into the hot steamy shower. I winced when I first stepped in because it was lava coming out. I turned the knob slightly to the right to cool it down make it the right temperature. I washed my hair and body thoroughly making sure a was smelling fresh and clean I went back out and tried to sort my hair.

I normally try to make it like Ethan's because it looks good. He has his hair quiffed upwards like a skyscraper. He uses hairspray but gets extremely mad when I use his can. I have the cheep one whereas he has the expensive stuff.
We are two different people with two different personalities. I attempted to style my hair up with his can because he was going to be asleep for a while. I held my hair upwards spraying it a couple centimetres away from my hair. It didn't look like his hair it sort of looked like a Mario block. I washed my hair to get the hairspray out of it and leave it down again. It was now 6:30am and nobody was awake. I was quite surprised because the shower makes a lot of noise. I got changed out of my turquoise towel into some Calvin Kleins, adidas sweats, unity bay pastel yellow coloured sweater and some black vans. I though I looked alright today and hoped that nothin would happen to me because of my style.

I walked downstairs trying not to touch the creaking banister because well it creaks?! And make my way through the hall and into the kitchen sliding in my socks. I poured myself some lucky charms and hearing then clatter in my bowl made me scared because anything could wake those guys up. That's why I was surprised by the shower.

I poured the rest of the milk into the green bowl and chucked the milk carton out the window and it successfully few across the air into the recycling. I did a little celebration dance and then heard creaking and I stopped. I looked upwards to my ceiling and stood still. Nothing happened. It was silent. And I continued with my dancing.

I then came to a stop and realised its 6:35. 25 minutes till my family have to be woken up. I started eating my breakfast and messaging my internet friend jack. He was extremely funny and knew basically everything about me. But he lives in Wisconsin which sucks really but we will meet one day.

Jack:hey buddy what time is it for you?   

Me:currently it's 6:37 to be precise..for you it would be 5:37

Jack:well someone's stalking my state

Me:dude your an hour behind its not rocket science

Jack:but how did you know???

Me:damn you ask a lot of questions detective I want a lawyer

Jack:sorry buddy you ain't getting one

Me:darn it well jack I've gtg I'll talk later?

Jack: okay bro msg me l8r

Me:don't use those text references they're like so last year!

I then closed my phone and without checking to see if he has a message I went upstairs to go and wake the family up...I try wake Ethan up first since he's probably the heaviest sleeper in the house