Hey everybody!- Chapter 4

"Hey everybody! We don't have to live this way, we can all get some, we can all get paid"

Bold- Harry italic- Niall

"Oh my god! You're actually... Nope, this is not happening"

"Well hello to you too sunshine"

"I, oh, h-hi, it's actually you, I seriously, oh my god, I really didn't think it was you"

"Well it is me, the one and only Harry styles" Harry says, chuckling slightly.

"I just, wow, for 6 years I've idolised you and wow, I just can't believe out of everyone in this world, you messaged me"

"How could I not? You looked hot as fuck, I just had to, even if it was under a fake name"

"It's just, I-I was actually starting to like 'Edward' and I can't believe I didn't realise it was you"

"Well it is me, you're way too cute"

"I'm not cute at all, shhh you're making me blush" Niall says, as his checks start to turn a bright cherry red

"one second sweet checks" "LIAM COME HERE" Harry shouts over to Liam.

Liam walks into the background of Harry's FaceTime call to Niall and smiles "So this is the guy you've got a crush on" he says chuckling"

"LIAM!" Harry shouts, his checks now turning a very bright red

"What?!?" Niall asks confused

"Nothing, Liam said nothing, ignore him, he's an idiot" Harry quickly speaks

Niall nods and looks at Liam in the background, who keeps pointing at Harry, making a love heart with his fingers and then pointing at Niall. Niall blushes again letting out a little but loud-ish giggle.

"Oh my god, Harry! He just giggled, keep him ohhhhh!" Liam said getting a little over excited.

"I am here Liam, I did hear him and shut the f**k up!"

"Well damn, someone is on their man period"

"Liam leave now!"

"Okay, okay, bye Niall!" Liam said as he walked out of the shot.

"I'm so sorry about him he's just-"

"It's okay" Niall said giggling again "he's nice"

"I'm nicer though? Right?"

"Of course you are Harry, you're nicer"

"Good, I was hoping you would say that"

"Well I did, so aren't you lucky"

"I am, very very lucky"
*
*
*
*
Hey guys! I haven't updated everyday like I said but I've been busy with college and I just really haven't had time! So I did a longer one for you, it's not very long but I hope you like it!

IM SEEING 1D IN A WEEK IN SHEFFIELD WITH MY SISTER! comment if you're going, 29th October, I would love to see and meet some of you guys!

The picture at the top, that is me, I don't like it but oh well, thought you guys should at least see the author of this book!- please let me know if you can't see the picture!

I'd like to thank WhoranFeels for being one of the bestest and nicest people out there. I love you babe❤️ Also want to say thank you to _Neysh_ and YaoiFangirl6 for being there for me just recently!

Anyway this authors note is getting very long now, sorry. Anyway, please comment and vote, it would mean the world!

Love you guys!

P.S- SOUNDS GOOD FEELS GOOD IS OUT TOMORROW OMFG SO EXCITED MAN SO EXCITED