Better Off Dead- chapter 9

{ She Said She Wants To End It All When she's All Alone In Her Room, She Cries, The Way She Feels Inside Is Too Much For Her}

-Niall's POV-

I can't believe he's here, he's actually here. It's been three days since he's arrived and it's been nothing but absolute pleasure having him here.

He's amazing, he's so nice and so sweet and he always cooks us dinner, he tells my mum to just relax and he will do it, he's a great cook too.

It's nice to have somebody here, somebody to talk to, somebody to cuddle on a night, just somebody who cares for me who isn't my family.

With Harry being famous we haven't been able to go to places around Mullingar much but we've made do, sitting playing on the Xbox has been fine for us and all Harry ever says is 'as long as I'm with you, I'm not bothered what we do'.

With it being nice weather at the moment we are going to have a Barbecue and invite some of mine and my mums friends over, along with my Greg, Denise and Theo.

Harry told me last night that he's told his mum about me and that she said she can't wait to meet me. He also said that she's going to FaceTime or Skype him while he is here so that she can talk to us both.

Right now it's about 6:00am and I'm just laid in bed waiting for Harry to wake up. I've been awake since around 5:00am, I've just not been able to sleep.

Harry is cuddling me from behind with both of his arms wrapped around my stomach while my hands are on top of his.

It's nice to be able to cuddle somebody during the night, it gives me that sense of comfort and makes me feel safe and even though it's just another body next to mine, it's not to me, it's Harry, it's the boy that I've loved since he became famous and now I know the real him, the him that has feelings, the him that isn't this womaniser people set him out to be, the him that has cried to me because of the hate he gets for his style choices, his hair and because they think he's some player and just the hate in general. I've seen him breakdown in tears because of if, I've seen the scars on his thighs that are from when he first started with the whole fame thing and the hate really got to him. The hate still gets to him, he's only human after all.

He told me about the time that he wanted to kill himself, he's told me about how he was so ready to leave because of the hate he was getting. One negative comment stands out for miles over thousands and millions of positive comments.

Harry is such a sweet and caring person. He's a sucker for cliche romance and that's one of the things I like the most about him because he's so passionate about the things he loves and he hates seeing people upset.

The other day my mum was upset, it was the first anniversary of hers sisters death and she was sat on the sofa looking through old photos and crying. Harry, bless his golden soul, he baked her some cookies, he then cooked a slow roasted pulled pork and veg for our tea and he sat on the sofa all day with her, allowing her to babble on and tell him stories about her sister.

He's an absolute sweetheart and I wouldn't mind spending the rest of my life with him.

-------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry that it's been so long since I've updated but I just haven't been motivated:(
I hope this chapter is good enough for you guys, I know it's not much but I wanted to get niall's views on different aspects across to you guys.

Thank you for reading! Love you guys who do!
✖️👑💜🙈🙈💜👑✖️