Wake Up- Chapter 6

"So wake up, your sleeping heart"

-- Bold=Harry -- italic=Niall--

'How was your Christmas then gorgeous? Sorry that I haven't spoken to you other Christmas but with me being home with my family I didn't want to be rude to them xx'

'It was absolutely amazing, you really didn't have to get me anything, a fu**ing very expensive watch and then tickets to see your next tour, but on top of that they are meet and greet tickets! Are you insane spending that much money on me? And it's okay, I understand xx'

'Well it wasn't that much, you deserve it and I want to meet you and giving you meet and greet tickets is the best way of being able to meet you xx'

'You're very sweet, you know that?? Xx''

'Well thank you darling, April 15th 2016 is the date we get to meet xx'

'I can't wait! I can't believe I actually get to meet you! Xx'

'Well you better believe it love, now how about we play 20 questions yeah? Xx'

'Yeah of course, you start then yeah?xx'

'Okay! What's you're favourite song by me?xx'

'You're seriously asking me that? Erm, I'd have to say Never Enough. Was it always your dream to become famous?xx'

'That's great darling and no, I used to want to become a professional baker. Who would you say your favourite band is, and what song of there's is your favourite?xx'

'That's awesome and Five Seconds of Sumer and the song would have to be, jet black heart or Permanent vacation. If you had to choose one celebrity to be your best friend who would it be?xx'

'They are a great band and they are great songs. I'd have to choose Ed Sheeran, he's a great friend. If you could choose one celebrity to be your bother or sister who would it be?xx'

'Ed Sheeran is awesome and I'd choose Demi Lovato to be my sister because she's awesome and has such a great voice. Is there any thing that you regret doing while being famous?xx'

'It's not really a regret, but I would love to be able to come out, to be able to tell the world that I like boys and not girls but my management won't let me and I regret signing the contract because I want to be who I am and not be some womaniser xx'

'Awh Harry, that's adorable. Why don't you just come out, tell the world who you are and don't let your management control you xx'

'You're right babe, I'm gonna do it, be who I am, I am who I am and I am going to tell the world that I like boys other than girls xx'

'I'm so proud of you! Xx'

'Right, I've booked an interview for tomorrow morning, it's gonna be official soon xx'

__________________________

HELLO!

It's been a while and I'm sorry about that, I think this is a longer chapter and I hope you like it!

This is dedicated to @horsewotan thank you for all of the comments!

See you soon!!!