You

I talked to you today. A lot more than usual. It made me feel better. I have so much stuff going on in my life right now, and you made it disappear. It was like I didn't have that stuff going on. But, now that I'm alone and writing this, I realize that I DO have that stuff going on. You're the only person I really want to talk to, and you understood this morning why I was upset. You got the reason that I needed your presence. I'm thankful for that. But more importantly, I'm thankful of you. I don't know what I would do if I didn't get to talk to you at least once everyday; whether it be face to face, or email. I'll take it. I'm not complaining. No, not at all. You made me laugh, smile, and you made me happy. You made me love talking to you. You get why I've been so distant from people lately, and you understand why I always talk to you. This morning, you asked me a question: "Why do you talk to me?" Now, I know you didn't say it in a rude way, you were just asking to get an understanding of why I talk to you. I had to think for a minute about why I talked to you, knowing I couldn't tell you the whole reason. I simply smiled and replied: "You get me." The look on your face was shock, I don't think you were expecting such an answer. But then, you smiled, replying: "And you get me too." It's true, we do get each other. We both understandsome of the things that are going on in each other's lives. The way your blue eyes sparkled when you said that, I'll never forget it. (Not like I would want to😊)