Frightened?

I don't understand. You already know how I feel about you, but you won't say how you truly feel about me. I know you like me, your best friend told me you do. So, why not say anything? Are you scared? If so, of what? It's not like I would reject you. No, I couldn't; and you know that. You mean too much to me to just reject you like that. I find it funny; I say that you better say something because I don't want to wait, but, I'll wait. I'll wait because it's you.
I don't care if people say that you're bad for me, because they don't know what you do to me. They don't know that just by looking at you, it's like I don't worry about anything anymore. I don't know how you do it, but you do, especially when no one else can. When you smile at me, I get lost. I can see you, and only you. And honestly, I'm okay with that. All because I love you.
Adults say "You don't know what love is." I usually just smile, because they don't know what I feel. They don't know that I get butterflies every time I talk to you, or I'm around you. They don't know that talking to you, makes my life so much better. I need you. I've never been so hurt over a breakup, until we did. Even now, it still hurts. But, I also realize how close I am to having you back. I miss you. A lot.
I guess some people could say it's sad, me missing you as much as I do. I don't think it's sad. In a couple days, we'll get to see what happens. People tell me I should give up, but that's something that I just can't let myself do.