SkyBop

Another SkyBop, requested by Zellona!

Sky's P.O.V

I watched in horror, as the three big bullies, Mitch, Ty and Husky were kicking a small little boy on the ground. I know them...They bullied me before... I rushed to the scene and yelled.

"Hey! Leave him alone!" They turned around and snickered, as they released the boy. I helped him up, and whispered.

"Are you okay-" I was cut off, as Mitch, the leader kicked me in the stomach. I gagged, as Ty clamped his hands around my throat.

"Run..." I wheezed. He nodded. Good. I felt pain in my back, as Husky punched my back. I was bleeding madly, as the dropped me on the ground and stormed away, laughing. I sobbed on the ground, tears spilling down my cheeks.

I felt a hand touch my hand, as I looked up. It was that boy. He looked so handsome. He whispered in my ear.

"Thanks." He grabbed my hand and helped me up. I blushed as he dusted me off. He rubbed my little wounds.

"Are you okay?" I nodded.

"Yeah, thanks." I started rubbing his wounds, as we started at each other, feeling awkward. He was leaning in! My heart jolted, as his lips brushed against mine, and then kissed me. I kissed back, putting my hand on his waist. He smiled.

"That was so fast!" He squeaked. "I don't even know your name!"

"I'm Sky."

"I'm Jin." We giggled, as we made love.

Hope you enjoyed! :D See ya soon! :3

-Ice♥