MunchingUniverse Part 1

Requsted by LiveLaughShip ^3^

Tyler's P.O.V

The ground beneath me was hard. I opened my eyes, to look into the sky. I got on my feet. Where was I? I don't remember anything! I gasped, as I looked at my hands. They were...blocky. Even the sun! And the ground! And the trees! Everything!

What is this world? Is it minecraft? Yes. It had to be. But why am I here? I began walking around, as I began to feel hungry. Hmm...I should get some apples.

I began to punch the leaves, for an apple or two to fall off. But nothing was coming out, except for little saplings. I sighed, and sat next to the tree trunk. I was so tired, but I couldn't sleep.

"Hello?" A voice spoke out. I jumped, and turned around. It was a boy, my height, with brown, wavy hair.

"Hi..." I answered. He blinked a couple of times.

"Need food?" I nodded, as he handed me some carrots, and apples. I smiled.

"Thanks! I'm Tyler, by the way." He chuckled.

"I'm Jason. Maybe I could tag along with you. I mean, I don't know why I'm here-"

"Same!" I blurted out. He sat next to me, as I began to blush a bit, as he shifted towards me. I might like him a bit.

Jason's P.O.V

This guy looks so helpless. I have to help him. Plus, he's kinda cute. The sun began to set, as realizations struck my veins. I shot up to my feet.

"The mobs!" I yelled, panic surging through me. We even start making shelter! Tyler got up fast too.

"Let's just dig underground..." He tried. I shook my head.

"We don't have torches. They'll just spawn there." I felt a claw scratch on my back, as I yelped in pain. It was a zombie.

"Leave him alone!" Tyler sneered, taking his carrot, and hitting him with the sharp part. I blushed, then laughed.

"Great weapon. Now let's survive the night."

This is only part 1 :3 Part 2 will come soon, and I'll update soon too :D

-Ice♥