PrestonCanadian (Preston x Mitch)

Preston's P.O.V

Mitch and I were on another beautiful date, and like always, he gave me a hello kiss. I smiled, and kissed him back. We sat down at the table, in the resturant. Mitch ordered his food, and  ordered my food. But suddenly, like always, the girls go crazy over Mitch.

Okay, First of all, I'm mad, because we're on a date.

Second, I'm jealous! Why don't they like me!? I angrily got up, and stormed out of the restaurant.

"Preston!" I heard him call. I ignored him, and kept running. I have to make it to my car, before he catches me! I felt someone grab my hood, and pull me back. I yelped, as Mitch pulled me into a kiss. I didn't kiss back, and glared at him.

"What are you doing!? Don't you wanna be with the girls!?" He flinched, then shook his head.

"Of course not. I just don't want to be rude to them. If I was rude, we would loose fans..." I looked down, and knew he was right.

"I'm sorry." I whispered, as I kissed him square on the lips. He kissed back, and wrapped his arms around me.

"Where do you want to have our date, now?" I shrugged, and cuddled in his chest...in the parking lot.

"Where you want, as long as your with me." We laughed, and we starting making out.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! :) I'll update soon :3

-Ice♥