Skylox

I am still grieving, but I'll try. By the way, Thank you FlamingPumpkin for your funny book, to make me feel better ♥

Sky's P.O.V

The crickets chirped a song, in the midnight, thick air, as I raced through the long ferns. I panted, the docile breeze swarming around me. I sneezed quickly, and rubbed my eyes, then opening them again. 

I'm almost there!

I stopped in my tracks, as I stood in the entrance of the secret garden, that Ty and I use to meet, since out parents don't allow us together. 

The sound of the fountain, in the center of the garden, splashed. The silver blue water glistened in the full moon.

I entered the garden, breathing in the fresh sent of flowers.

"Sky?"

Ty's soft voice echoed, as I turned around. His brown eyes twinkled in the moonlight. I blushed slightly and smiled.

"Hello, Ty." I pecked him on the lips quickly. He turned around, away form out two little homes. He had a bag with him, and I had one too.

"Are you ready?" I nodded, and took his hand, as we took off. Away form our home. We can be together, like we always dreamed of.

"I love you Sky."

"I love you Ty. You're my sun, and you're the light in my life." He smiled, and raced across to bridges, mountains, and other biomes. To rolling currents, deserts, forests, and others.

"We're almost there! My homeland, where my brothers live. They were old enough to move out, but we ran away. And. I'M brave." He squeaked, playfully. I rubbed his forehead, and walked down a small valley.

We heard people. I looked over at Ty. His jaw dropped. He then smiled, and crushed my hand, squeezing it hard, and dragged me into the village. I blushed. I guess we're here.

He stood in the village, with other villagers looking at him. He knew some, but others he didn't. I didn't know any, but I'm happy for Ty. I love him.

We figure out everything the village, and bought a house. Ty's friend, Husky, was watching kissing, then asked,

"So...are you together?" I wanted to say yes, but we never really said so...

"Yes!" Ty squealed, crashing his lips onto mine. I smiled into the kiss, and kissed back, closing my eyes, feeling serene.

"That's cute." Husky giggled, walking away. 

We gazed at each other for about 2 heartbeats, then beamed.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too." I murmured, kissing him.

Sorry. It was weird, but you know why. I'll update soon :) Don't worry, everything will get better soon 

-Ice♥