Chapter --

"How?" Jake asked looking at me. "I told her that we had a baby... she said she will kill her on the day she arrived" I told Jake. "She.... Killed her" Jake now realized. A tear ran down my cheek. I got off the bed walked to the doorway. I turned to look at Jake"Why did I trust mother?!" I yelled. I turned around and ran down the stairs. I grabbed a knife from the kitchen. I went outside....

I stabbed myself. 4 times. I screamed in pain. "WHY?!" The pain was shocking, but worth it. I fell on my knees. Pain filled my chest. I cried "Why?" . I fell on my side. My chest stroke pain. My chest was covered in my own blood .I coughed up blood. I saw Jake staring at me. "I'm so sorry..." I said. I'm dying. I can't change what's happening right now. I dropped my knife.

the world turned black...

Jake's POV

---------------------------

"Why did I trust mother?!" Makenzie yelled. She turned around and ran downstairs. I heard something being grabbed from the kitchen. She probably is making breakfast. I thought. Then I heard her yell. I quickly ran down the stairs. The door was open. Makenzie was on the floor, "Why?" She cried. I stared at her. She fell on her side. I saw blood drip from her chest. She coughed up blood. Makenzie? What is she doing. She looked at me in pain. "I'm so sorry..." She said with no force at at. She dropped the knife she was holding and closed her eyes. "She's dead, Jake" someone said.

I turned around and saw her mother. "You made her do this!" I yelled at her. "You didn't need her." She said. "You killed my wife... You monster" I said staring at her. "But now it's your turn." She said. A burst of wind pushed me to the floor. I struggled, trying to get up. Mrs. Clarkson grabbed the knife Makenzie was holding and placed it close to my neck. I tried to push her back. "You can't hurt me" She said getting the knife closer. "But we're Makenzie's mother" I told her. Her eyes widened and she took a step back. "What have I done?" She mumbled. "I need to go" Mrs. Clarkson said. She disappeared and the knife was left behind. I stood up and walked over to Makenzie who was now dead. I lifted her head. She's peaceful. I let her head go slowly. I walked towards the door. "Love..." I heard someone say without any force at all. I turned around. Makenzie was looking at me. "You're alive?" I said in disbelief. I noticed that she couldn't get up. I walked towards her and lifted her up. "Are you okay, Mak?" I asked softly as I was walking up the stairs. "Be careful" She told me. "Sorry" I answered as I entered the room. I laid Makenzie down. "Rest" I told her. I watched her as she slowly closed her eyes.