Untitled Part 11

Jake's POV 

-------------------------

I woke up to see Makenzie. Few... it was all a dream , I thought. I quickly lifted up the blankets to check. Well Makenzie had that blood over her. It wasn't a dream after all , I realized. I covered her back up and got out of the bed. I noticed that Makenzie's stomach was round again. Probably just a pillow, I thought. I went downstairs and went to the kitchen. I grabbed flour, milk, eggs, and took them to the kitchen countertop. I placed all the ingredients down and grabbed a bowl. "Jake?" I heard Makenzie ask. "Yes, Mak?" I answered as I started making the batter.  "Are you making breakfast?" Makenzie asked. "Yes I'm makin Pancakes!" I said excited. I walked to the stove and poured the batter onto the pan. I got a spatula and waited for the pancakes to cook. I heard Makenzie's footsteps from upstairs. "How's your wound?" I asked Makenzie. She walked downstairs. She was limping . "Do you need help, Love?" I asked her walking to her. "Yes please." Makenzie answered. I walked towards her and took her hand. I walked her to the table. "You hungry?" I asked Makenzie. She looked tired. "I'll be able to eat now" Makenzie answered. "You like pancakes?" I asked. Makenzie looked at me. "Sure I'll take some" Makenzie answered. "Okay." I said getting the pancakes off the pan. "There." I said walking over to the table. I put the plate of pancakes on the table and went to get plates for Makenzie and I. I walked back to the table and placed Makenzie's plate in front of her. 

When we finished eating I helped Makenzie get to the room. She was having some trouble walking and breathing. "Try to keep your balance, Mak"  I said trying to help her balance.  I got to the room I let her go walk on her own. She automatically started stumbling over vases, desks, and other materials. "Keep your balance." I said, I trusted her so I went downstairs.