Dancing with the Devil

I dressed as a devil, well I guess I should say a demon.

I had cute little red horns, little black dress outlined in red, just above my knees, with black stockings, My long hair in a high ponytail, some ruby red lips and my Cat wing eyeliner Rachel did for me and pull the look all together with black combated boots accented with a devil tail and some small red demon bat wings. Even though it was a costume party I felt stupid. 

Rachel came as a glittery fairy princess with too little a puffy skirt, But Rachel always has been above people trying to slut shame her she wears some pretty thick skin, We pop up all around the party saying hi to everyone, using that friendly waitress programming we have possibly permanently in our brains from working so many shifts at the same restaurant.

Now we don't well 'know know' these people well I don't anyway some my other friends are here hanging out with their other friends, some in the same group some in different groups, but Rachel and I are having fun jumping up and down to the music getting some people to join in what we called 'dancing' 

It was a fun night, things started slowing down for as it got later in the night  I headed over to the punch table eating a cookie that I made sure it didn't have weed in it. Being entertained by watching the people who were completely drunk have fun and make fools of themselves, More slow dance songs started playing the more single people that couldn't deal with Couples started saying goodbye, Rachel was curled up all cute in this guys lap that she had been flirting with for cupple days I trusted him enough to leave them alone,he was a pretty nice guy. They can have the reast night as a cut couple thing and me flying sola, Well, of course, I had other friends here, but my friends or definitely disappearing as time pass in the party. 

I looked around so I would be a weirdo looking at the cute couples or be grossed out by the ones who were to toughy.My eyes scanned the room and my heart skipped a beat when I saw him. He was really-really tall, wore a black mask around his eyes, and the most normal looking clothes grey v-neck shirt, dark jeans, steel toe combated boots, and wore some blue horns that sat on top of his wild unkept dark hair he even had the tail and bat wings I had but of course in blue.He seemed Muscular but not too bulky tall and lean he had red glowing eye I guess colored contains. I could feel my cheeks turn pink as we made eye contacted I straight away broke it and looked for something else to focus on. 

Food! right, that's good let's just look at the food.

yes, the last, not a special cookie! 

As a grabbed the treat all the sudden I felt a presence behind me, a chill shook through me.

"Well looks like you beat me too last cookie." a voice had said very close to my ear.

I blushed so hard my eyes widened,I ended up making an awkward laugh.

he moved to face me my cookie in hand, he had a devilishly handsome smile.

"Mabey I'll have to trade you for a dance" he joked, BUt before I could say wany thing he put his hand on my shoulder and moved me to the dance floor,he gently took my hands to help guide my hands he told me to place my feet on top his assuring me it wouldn't hurt his toes. My arms behind his neck his hands on my waisted. He looks down at my face I have to be blushing so hard right now.I wanted to keep looking at him be afraid to, I just look at his chest, until he moved one my hands I look to see what his doing, and he is eating my cookie! Right out my hand! How dare he! 

"What?" he said with a mouth full of cookie."I said trade you for a dance, and we are dancing."

I smile and roll my eyes he breaks off a piece for me and feeds it to me.I rest my blushing face on his chest I could feel the giggling smile on my face it was all warm the cool crisped air was coming in from the open doors to the balcony, I was slowly melting away to the slow back and forth movement.