the big star

The clouds where thin,she was looking up at the stars that where still out,I could tell the sun would be in the sky in a few hours,Her head came down to my face,I saw her eyes studying my face,she must paint the way that she study things.She notice me cashing a glimes at her studying me.It was adorable how shy she was,trying act like she didn't notice my extremely good looks,She looked be hind me to my wings watching them fly,tell you the truth I felt flatter,most of my kind admired the wings the most,and my wings where what you call clean,for my kind you had to have an inquired tasted for my wings.

"Like what you see?"It might sound stupid but I been around long enough to know what to say to a lady.Even thought I am a gentlemen I do enjoy the bad boy acted,much fun to see how the lady reacted,of course she immediately thought I was talking about my butt.I guess I forgot I was talking to a human,I thought that she would get I mean my wings.

I used my hawk like eyes,I saw a tree that would support the both of us,as I used these I fealt did her grip tighten around my neck I could tell she was cold and scared,I knew from seeing my master use this skill that my red eyes turn more in to an amber color was a fighting sight when first seen,I raised my wings while,lowering my feet to the earth.

I saw her long hair rise up to the sky,the dyed ends made a beautiful dance,I was glad I took that ponytail out of her hair when she was a sleep on the balcony she didn't even notice.I saw her smile laugh a little looking up at her own hair dance straight up,she looked back at me,I don't think she knew what she was doing cause she put her finger thought my wave  hair,she was childishly supersize at how her fingers just disappeared in its inky blackness,she looked at her finger like it was magic.

Maybe she a eat a bad cookie when I wasn't looking?

We landed on the branch sitting down,I think she tried to get serous by the look on her face,but that seemed to only last a second before she stared to laughing,

"That was amazing,"She said in a soft yell,she laid down put her head on my lap,she looked up at me,her face was so weird looking like her chubby checks had just melted off her face."Why we stop?"She was like a little child curling up she was moments away from falling a sleep even if she thought she was wide awake.

"We had to make sure nothing following us." I was looking for anyone following us,until I looked down on her I didn't notice I my finger stroking her hair.Her hair was untamed and tangled,but felt like silk,just not as silky as mine. 

She lifted her head leaning on her hands looked straight at me,her custom was much lower these way show more cleavage than before,I tried not directed my eyes down,so I grazed my hand slowly from the top of her arm to the palm of her hand,my other hand on her back pushing her closer to me trying to make her sit up straighter,after all I am a gentlemen like I said and one dose not simply look at his lady bosom at times where she is much distorted like she much is,well a true gentlemen that is.

"What are you?" she yawned leaning her hand on my chest,then she quickly got up and looked at me wide eyed  "Not to be rude I so sorry I just don't know any way other to put it..." She trying to find more words to apologies,But I stopped her by kissed her on the nose.she had froze blinking,"Its ok shh,"I stocked her hair,"Go to sleep,"I whipperer her eyes started to drifted a sleep as I ulled her closer to me one again,as my spell  worked its magie.I brought her closer to me again she laid her head on my chest."Your garden has you."I lifted her ready to fly off.

"Your my,your my garden angle."She strutted going to sleep.

"Something like that"I cliched my teeth together hard.

We flew off to the biggest star this world has,the sun as its little light to tell the world its here.