feathers

I had a dream of flying in the cold night sky and feathers tickling my nose.

I started to wack up slowly I was drooling,and I was being carried.WAIT WHAT??

I was pressed against his back I practically jumped but he was holding my legs.I quickly rapped my arms around his neck on order not to fall.

I squeeze tightly holing on to his face.

"Umm can you get your fingers out my moth and nose."he said grumbling as he stopped.He started to let go where I could get off,

He turned his head to the side deadly quick,I could see in his red eyes where to scary He looked around the bushes started to move I thought I saw eyes in the dark shadows.He stood in front of me like a shield.

I could hear growling like WOLFS!

4 boys around our age came out of the woods they looked even more buffed up than the demon boy,but he was much taller,they where hairy and had a weird glowing grey color to there eyes.

"O hello bird boy nice to see you come all the way here from the fire pit."

The words he said didn't seem right to me why would a bird be in a fire pit?

"Hairy,munchies,Rex,and the Drool nice to see you in going your little walk,but you should put those dog collars on you know don't want the pound taking you in again."

"Get Him!"yelled Hairy angrily

They came at him all at ones he hit the Drool in the neck with his forearm and then in the face kicking him in the gut to get him out the way.Muchie bit him in the leg has he blocked Hairy's punches,I grabbed a big sick and hit Muchie over the head,The sick broke He turned around and started to growl at me,he was on all fours I could see it he was about to jump and eat my face,The demon boy punched Hairy in the face and punched Rex in the gut,All of the sudden Drool started to get hairy and get shapper teeth with bigger ears,When he jumped at me he was a..wolf.

The demon faster than anything I saw was punching the wolf in the side in to a treeHe picked me up like Superman dose for Lois lane.

There must have been weed in that cookie cause all the guys where wolfs now and the daemon boy sprouted Feathery wing!