Miniminter #1

(Y/N means your name)

-Y/N Pov-

I ran through the house, running away from Simon since he was gonna get me back for smashing whipped cream in his face.

Simon and me have been friends since we were 3 and I always have had a crush on him, and when we were kids he always thought being together would be absolutely silly, and I always faked a smile, and agreed.

"Y/N! COME BACK HERE!" I heard him yell with him shaking the container of whipped cream in his hand.

I hid behind Josh's door, which I knew Simon probably wouldn't look behind.

He walked up the stairs, and walked into his room, searching the premises, cream ready.

He them went into Vikk's room, where he was streaming, and Vikk immediately kicked him out. "Sorry Vikk." He apologized.

He then went to Josh's room, the room I was in.

Walking up to the door, without knowing I was behind it, he slammed the door onto my nose accidentally, causing me to cry out in pain.

He quickly went to where the noise was coming from and threw the container of whip cream to the side, knowing he hurt me.

He moved the door to reveal me, holding my nose in pain. "Really Simon?" I said playfully, trying to lighten the mood and to forget about the pain.

He kneeled down to my side and inspected the damage. "Sorry Y/N." He said sincerely.

"No your fine, Simon it was an accident." I said.

He shook his head in disagreement. "No Y/N. It is not fine. I hurt you. I never hurt you since year 7 when I accidently knocked you into the pool causing you to go unconscious underwater. I am still really sorry about that by the way."

I still remember that day. Him and JJ invited me over to the pool and I was standing near the edge, and we were playing around. Simon bumped me with his hip, and I fell in because I lost my balance. I didn't know how to swim and I nearly drowned, and I was unconscious. I woke up about an hour later, and Simon was in tears, and apologized until he nearly passed out.

His eyes went big for a second. "Y/N. Your nose is bleeding. Let's get you downstairs."

We went downstairs and I held my head up so I wouldn't get anything on my clothes.

He made me sit in the kitchen counter, and gave me a tissue. "How badly does it hurt?" He asked, concerned.

"Simon. I am fine. Just a bloody nose." I said, trying to calm his nerves. "Why are you freaking out about this anyway?"

He turned around and sighed. "Cause I don't want to hurt you. That's all."

"Are you sure that is all? It doesn't sound like it is." I said, removing the tissue from my nose since it stopped bleeding.

He ignored my question, so I threw my tissue away.

I turned around from the trash can, and Simon was there, lips touching mine, causing me to be nearly jump out of my skin.

But I soon feel into the kiss with affection, making me wrap my arms around his neck, and his arms to wrap around my hips.

This kiss was something that I have dreamed for after so many long years, and it was worth the wait.

I pulled away, and we have our eyes closed. "You have no clue how long I have been wanting to do that." I whispered.

I could hear him smile. "Yeah. Me too."

I opened my eyes to find his dark navy eyes which made me grin, as he looked into mine.

"I love you Simon." I whispered, laying my head onto his chest.

He petted my hair, and whispered back to me. "I love you too Y/N."

÷Author's Note÷

Started this book off with something simple. What do ya think?

First update on this book. I am hella excited for this. Started off my my personal favorite, miniminter.

So, if you guys have any suggestions for pairings or simple lovely dovey chapters like this with you guys as the lucky girl, be sure to comment what you want, I will be absolutely sure to write some stuff out for ya!

-TheBaconist