Zerkaa #1

Zerkaa #1

-Y/N Pov-

I stood at the train station, waiting for my old friend Tobi to pick me up with all of my bags.

I sat at one of the benches until I felt a small tap on my shoulder and I saw Tobi standing there. "Hey Y/N."

I got up, and jumped into his arms. "Hey Tobi. It has been too long."

I haven't seen Tobi in over 2 years, with his YouTube career and my job, it was hard to ever find the time to meet him and my other friend Josh, but my job recently relocated me in London were they both live.

He pulled away from the hug. "Well we better get going. The party starts in a little bit. I can't wait to see Josh's reaction."

Last week, Tobi called me up a little after my boss told me I was being transferred, asking I was going to be able to go to Josh's surprise birthday party and I said yes.

÷Flashback÷

I gathered all of my stuff off of my desk, finally seeing the wood of it without all of the clutter and mess on it.

My coworker, Faith, stood at the doorframe of my office.

"Hey Y/N. I just received a call from a guy named Tobi Lerone. He wanted to talk to you." She said.

"Let me talk to him." I said, sitting back down in my chair, grabbing my phone, placing it up to my ear.

It was silent for a second, until Faith gave me a thumbs up, telling me she transferred the call.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey Y/N! So how is work? It is your dream job being {insert your dream job}."

I laid back. "Well, it is pretty good. I have been promoted so many times because my boss says I am a natural. I am actually getting a job transfer to London."

I heard him yell in excitement. "Go Y/N! When did this happen?"

"I found out earlier today. Now I can finally get to see you and Josh again."

"So Y/N, the reason I called was that Josh's birthday is next week." He paused.

"Yeah. I know. And?"

I heard him collect his breath. "Since Josh hasn't seen you in forever, do you want to come to his surprise party?"

"I might be able to. I mean, I have to be in London in a week anyway. But, that means I have to find a place to live, then-" I started before he cut me off.

"You can always stay with me at my flat. I have plenty of room. Now stop making excuses, you are seeing your crush Josh."

I paused. "How did you-" I started, until he cut me off again.

"Y/N. Come on. I have known since you two meet. The way you are around him, the way you say his name, the way you look into his eyes. I was waiting for the day you would tell him. Maybe since you are moving back to London, maybe you could-"

I knew what he was going to say before he said it. "I am sorry, but why take that risk if I know he doesn't feel the same way?"

"I have a feeling he does. So when you getting to London?"

÷Flashback over÷

We reached his flat, and I stood in awe. "So... um. You make YouTube videos. How much does that make again?"