Chapter 4: Group Conversation (Part 1)

The Riddler: Hey Dan, apparently there's a conversation called "Summer" and they just invited me in. I was hoping that maybe you would accept my offer of joining me into my glorious scheme. I was thinking of tricking them in into our "friendly" characteristics and let them welcome us with warm arms. We'll have to pretend that we're all goody-two-shoes and let them be open up to us wherein they tell us almost everything about themselves...

The Riddler: After that, we can just get their pin code and hack them like usual. With all the information that we've gotten, we can blackmail them and make them feel threatened. After all, the best kind of treachery is betrayal!

The Riddler: So, how about it? Are you in? ;]

A winky face? How unusual. Interesting.. You know, I'm starting to like this Riddler guy. This guy's a genius! Maybe it's not too bad to collaborate with another hacker fellow. Heck, maybe I could open up with this guy! Nah, that'll never happen.

I smirked and caressed my own chin in an amusing manner. I fixed my glasses up and started to type a reply for The Riddler with a fleer placed on my face.

Daniel Grendough: Not too bad, Riddler, not too bad...

Daniel Grendough: You know wat? Im in!

A notification popped up from the bottom-right side of my screen and it said that The Riddler was online. A round green color appeared next to his username and as my eyes landed on the chat box, I saw that he was typing something. I waited for his respond and brought my face closer to the screen to read his message.

The Riddler: Great! But uhh.. can we start tomorrow? I'm kinda sleepy right now and I was just about to sleep until I heard a ding on my laptop xP