Chapter 5: Group Conversation (Part 2)

Glenn Parker POV

Wait, he was added by the admin? That's weird, I haven't even mentioned his name to anybody so... Why would the admin just casually add him out of nowhere? Pure coincidence? It's possible but it's just too strange. After thinking for a bit, I mentally facepalmed myself as I remembered something. I forgot that he was so popular for being such a major stalker. Don't these people know that it's too risky to add a stalker into the conversation? They probably don't know who Daniel Grendough is but even so, how did they find him? How did they know him? After all, you can't add a person into the conversation without having him in your contact list. Unless.... He's one of us...

I shrugged off the thought and shook my head. 'I'm thinking too much again'. Even at the simplest things in life, I always think about it too much. It's as if I'm trying to dig deeper to its meaning and try to figure out more about this sort of item or event. I always let my curiosity take over me without thinking twice. I swear, someday this curiosity of mine will be the death of me. My skype notified me that Nutella Ebola, the administrator of the group conversation, just typed something. I went ahead to check it out and saw that he greeted the new member of the group.

Nutella Ebola: Howdy there, little fella! Welcome to the club!! ^~^

Daniel Grendough: Ummm... thanks?

Daniel Grendough: Who are you?

Nutella Ebola: Kid, you blind or somethin? Can't you see the username on the left beside the texts? .-.

Daniel Grendough: I know where it is u weirdo, I was asking for ur real name. Also, if I was blind, I wouldn't have seen your message by now -_-

Defalt: OOOH BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN

Johnny D. Wyland: BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN

Defalt: HA JINX! You owe me a soda

Johnny D. Wyland: No, YOU owe me a soda!

Nutella Ebola: True that, you got a point there buddy. Also, my real name's Kristian! OwO (Don't mind these two idiots)

Jhonny D. Wyland: Ahuh..

Nutella Ebola: Shut the fuck up, u whore

Daniel Grendough: Wow, even ur real name's weird

Nutella Ebola: Well, nice to fucking meet you too

I snorted and laughed in amusement as I saw Dan arguing with the administrator. 'They're going to be good friends...' I thought sarcastically. They kept arguing for about five to ten minutes until somebody finally joined in and stop the quarrel.

Chris Ellis: Guys, stooooop it! Just shut up and look at my bootiful bootiful face

Chris Ellis sent a photo

Chris Ellis: [Insert Duckface]

I snorted at the silly face she was making and laughed. 'So this is her face, huh? Doesn't she feel uneasy having two strangers see her real face? She's one brave little girl...' I thought. I decided to let myself in and join the conversation.