The masked stranger (pt2)

"M-...mom..?" This was all you could muster out, it was hard speaking to someone you've never seen before, let alone this person showing out of nowhere claiming she's your mother. You felt scared but her gentle voice fixed that, "yes..I've been looking everywhere for you" she sighed in relief and smiled warmly at you and hugged you "..." You couldn't move, you felt as if you were frozen, during this time you had noticed that Finn was staying silent and he didn't seem happy. Was he hurt? Or scared that now because your mom was back that she'd take  you away from him, but that wasn't true, you'd always find time for Finn but maybe he didn't think that.

Finns p.o.v ~
'Something's wrong..I can feel it' I kept thinking this over and over in my mind, I don't want anything bad to happen to (y/n) and I won't let anything bad happen. The whole ride back to the treehouse I kept glancing back at (y/n) and her mother, they were just laughing and talking, hugging, her mother even cried from missing her, maybe I'm just...jealous..?

Normal p.o.v ~
You all made it back to the treehouse, got off of Jake and went inside. Later that day after talking with your mother you pulled Finn aside into another room and asked him, "what's wrong..you've been quiet all day, aren't you happy for me..?" You didn't want to ask this question but you did and it was too late to take it back. "Of course I'm happy, its just.." His words trailed off and you looked at him "its just what?" You asked this hoping he'd tell you, "I don't know why but, I just get a bad feeling when she's around, like she's gonna hurt you." He spike out softly and looked back into the room that your mother was in, she was talking and laughing with Jake as if everything was normal.

You scoffed "you've got to be kidding me..really Finn?" You looked at him, "I'm serious!" He quietly yelled and you crossed your arms "Is it really that or do you think I'll spend more time with her than you..?" You never thought you'd say this in your life, especially to Finn, but it just came out, and you saw the sadness in his eyes as soon as he heard this he sighed "no, because I know you. You'd never do that" he walked out and back to the living room, as did you. After everything that had happened today you and your mother just wanted to sleep, and she happily held you while you both shared Finns bed, never wanting your mom to let you go and you both peacefully fell asleep.

---------
Okay! It shall end in three parts! Sorry for taking so long I just had a lot of tests to take this whole past and present week. (Enjoy kitties! C:)