2

((Picture at top is mine))
He was adorable in the cafe. He was bouncing around like a kid.
We took a longer way to the college and it was peaceful. For once i felt happy. And safe.
"Look at that." Gerard whispered.
It was the statue of liberty. I stared in awe and smiled.
For the millionth time today. Because of Gerard.
"We should get back to the dorms." I said poking Gerard. He snapped a picture of the glorious lady and posted it to twitter.
Hes a twitter whore.
He nods and we start back to the dorms.
I got kinda cold and he gave me his jacket.
"Keep it." He said smiling, his little teeth showing.
"Oh, no its fine i can go buy one tomorrow."
"No no, keep it. I have like fifty other jackets. Im like a jacket slut." I wrapped myself in the bigger jacket and smiled to myself.

"Classes start monday right?" He asked and i nodded, "alright thanks frank."
He went to take a shower. As he did i quickly took off all my clothes down to my boxers and put the jacket back on.
It was comfy, okay?
Gerard came out of the bathroom and was in his boxers as well. He got in his bed and i quickly hopped and walked slowly to the fridge. And cupboard.
"Gerard we're not going to sleep. Its Friday. We're gonna pick a show on Netflix and we're gonna binge watch that show til its over." I said sitting next to him with a two liter of mountain dew and random snacks.
"I like you frank iero." He said turning on my xbox. I smiled, biting into a oatmeal creme pie.
"I like you too gerard way."
We searched and searched until we came acrossed Secret Life Of An American teenager.

"SHES PREGNANT? SHES SO INNOCENT THOUGH." Gerard shouted throwing popcorn at the flatscreen.
"Calm down Gee." I said laughing.
He looked at me like i was a god and just kissed him.
"Alright I'll calm down Frankie."
F...f..f...frankiee..? My heart just exploded.
I smiled at him and he smiled at me.
"Its 5am." He whispered.
"Lets pull an all nighter."
He nodded smiling.