CHAPTER 2

Justin's POV:
I don't remember anything that happened after I snorted cocaine before going to someone's house. I woke up in my bed with a back facing my face. The girl turned around and it was Mia! "Mia baby your back. Oh you don't know how much I cried for you" I said hugging her. "Justin I'm not back. You don't remember what happened yesterday at my brothers house?" She said pushing me away. I just shook my head. After she explained everything I felt sad. She's engaged. "Happy birthday" she said looking at me. " not the best birthday" I said holding back my tears. "Why not? The day just started. Go have fun with your friends" she said checking her phone. "I'm not going to enjoy my birthday when my first love is engaged to another person" I said turning around so my back sad facing her. "Justin get over it! I'm engaged to the person I love" that stung

Mia's POV:
I didn't mean what I said to come out in that way. "I'm sorry I didn't mean it to come out that way" I said. "Justin?" "What" he said turning around with red eyes. "Can I go out for like 30 minutes?" I asked. I didn't want to leave him alone so he won't do anything stupid. "Okay but you better come back" he said. I just nodded my head. I changed into new clothes and got in my car. It's strange that paul hasn't texted me or called me today at all. I started driving to Paul's house. Once I opened the door I regretted it. The it was. Whatever my family told me was true. He was having sex with another girl. "Paul?" I said calmly. This was the second time I found one of my boyfriends slash fiancé having sex with another girl. "It's not what it looks like" he said coming closer to me. "I'm not going to say anything besides that the wedding is off. don't ever talk to me again" I said sliding the ring off my finger and putting it in the Palm of his hand. Before he could say anything I ran to my car and got in. I put my foot on the gas and started driving back to Justin's house. I ran inside the house "justin" I yelled trying not to let the tears fall down my face but failing. "Ya" he said coming shirtless from the kitchen that was parallel to the front door. I ran to him and hugged him crying in his chest. "Mia? What's wrong?" He said rubbing my back. I couldn't talk. He carried me bridal style to the couch. All I did was dig my head into his chest and sobbed. "Why am I so unlucky!" I yelled hitting his chest. "Mia, What the fuck happened? Can you tell me please" he said rubbing my back. " I just caught paul having se-sex with anot-another girl" I said through hiccups. "Oh baby. I knew he wasn't the one for you. What did you do?" He asked. "I canceled the wedding and have my ring back" I said crying in Justin's neck. "I'm sorry" he said kissing my cheek. When he kissed my cheek I felt hatred to him but I still loved him in the bottom of my heart. "No I'm sorry. It's your birthday and your here holding me because my fucking fiancé just cheated on me. We were together for 3 years. Why would he do that" I yelled punching the couch pillows. "Calm down Mia" he said pulling me off of the couch. "Go upstairs and lay down. Try to sleep so you can take your mind off it" he said pushing me to the stairs of his mansion. "Come with me" I said wiping my tears. "Can you carry me upstairs" I said putting my hands up like a 2 year old so he can carry me. I jumped into his arms wrapping my legs around his torso while his hands were on the bottom of my ass. He started walking upstairs to his room. He laid me down on the side I slept on yesterday and started walking away. "No stay" I said grabbing is hand. He turned back around and laid next to me. He had his arms under his head so I took that opportunity to cuddle. I scooted closer to him and put my head on his bare chest. I put my hand by his abs and silently cried. "Mia, stop crying. He's not worth it" he said rubbing circles on my hip. "You don't get it" I said looking at him. "Yes I do. He probably feels so bad that he did that to you. Because one time 4 years ago I did the same thing to the girl I loved. She broke up with me. I still cry to this day and beat myself up for hurting her like that. But life is to short to hold grudges. So let lose and enjoy life. That girl helped me through everything when we were together. And when she left my world got crushed. I didn't know what to do. Money came to my head and I started to do stupid shit. I did drugs. Smoked weed. Got arrested. Peed in a mop bucket. And a lot more stupid shit. But I just realized that you don't know what's going to happen next. I tried dating selena to get that girl off my mind but it just made everything else worse. I know what your going through" I could tell he was talking about me. Right then I noticed that he's been doing all the drugs and alcohol things because of me. I knew I had to fix it. NOW.
(Later that day)
I woke up from the bell ringing. I turned to my right to see justin already starring at me. "Are you going to get that?" I asked laughing he just nodded his head and walked downstairs. A couple seconds later I heard yelling. "She doesn't want to see you" I heard justin yell. I put on my slippers and walked downstairs to see paul in front of the door? What the fuck how did he know I was here? "Can we talk Mia?" Paul asked. All I did was go closer to the door where paul was standing. Justin was standing next to me. I stood in front of paul and slapped him in the face. He grabbed my wrist hard squeezing it. " bro let go of her wrist" justin said pulling my hand away. "I never wanna see you again. Go get lost. I hope you die. Stupid fucking cunt" I said walking to justin. "Bye" justin said slamming the door on his face. "Is your wrist okay?" Justin asked examining my wrist. "Ya" I said looking at his eyes. I heard a ring tone go off. I guess it was Justin's because he grabbed a phone out of his pocket and answered it putting the phone to his ear. "Hi mom" I guess he was talking to pattie. "What no. YOU GUYS CANT JUST DECIDED FOR US" he yelled into the phone.  Soon later he threw his phone at the wall and grabbed his head in his hands. I went to the floor where justin was sitting. "Justin what happened?" I said rubbing his back. "They want us to get married to each other because your mom doesn't want you to marry paul and since you aren't they want us to get married" he explained. "It's okay. Let's not worry about that right now. Here it's your birthday so let's bake a cake. Me and you. Come on" I said getting up and putting my hand out for him to take it. He gladly took it and we went to the kitchen and got our ingredients and started baking away.

YOU GUYS SHOULD ALSO GO READ MY OTHER BOOKS💕