CHAPTER 3

One week later:
2 days ago it was my birthday. I really didn't do anything. Just had wine and watched movies with my friends at my house. Before I went home I was at Justin's house. Something may have happened there. He
Kissed me, but I pulled away and left his house. I didn't kiss back. All I did was leave his place.

Justin's POV:
I don't know why I kissed Mia. I felt like it was the right time. When she left I didn't know what to do so I called my girls to keep me company, if you know what I mean. I was going to the mall when I got a phone call from Hugo. "Hey bro do you need security?" He said over the phone. "Ya. I'm going to the mall. Meet me there" I said starting my car engine and driving to the Beverly Hills mall. ( a couple hours later)
I had a couple things to get so I took a couple hours to buy everything. I was about to walk out the mall but was stopped but a women that sounded like a very familiar voice to me. I turned around to see Mia and her friend I guess walking into the makeup store called sephora. She didn't see me so I just followed behind her. I went into this little crack and stood there until she came out of the store so I can talk to her. I heard her voice about 10 minutes later so I knew she was coming this way. I saw her pass the crack that I was in and I grabbed her arm and pulled her here and put my hand on her mouth so she wouldn't scream. "What the fuck moron" she said turning around to look at who it was. "Justin?" She said confused. "Yes now listen to me. I'm sorry for kissing you yesterday. I didn't mean to make everything awkward between us and I wanted to apologize for what I did so-" I was cut off by her yelling "SINCE THE DAY YOU CHEATED ON ME, EVERYTHING BECAME AWKWARD. Do you not get that I hate you! That you broke my heart. That you were my first love and you cheated on me!? I hate you so much for doing that. I hate every single inch if you for doing that! I can never forgive you" she said crying. All I did was pull her into a hug. She clutched my sweater and hugged me back. I just whispered a "I'm sorry" and rubbed her back. "I'm sorry, I hate myself too. Stop crying please. Let's go to my house and we'll watch a movie or something" I said wiping her tears under her eyes. In that moment I realized that about 100 screaming girls were trying to find me. I grabbed Mia's hand and ran to my car. I got in and drove away as fast as I could. I hope the girls that I fucked yesterday aren't at my house still. I didn't just fuck 1, not even 2, but 3 girls. I was getting worried as the second went by.

Mia's POV:
Once we got to Justin's house I got out of the car and started walking to the front door. Justin came and opened the door letting me go in first. I saw a girl dressed up come downstairs. Justin became stiff. The girl came up to him and said "had a great night yesterday. Maybe we can do it again soon" and she grabbed his hoodie and smashed her lips into Justin's. She left the house leaving me fumed. I was about to turn to justin and start yelling when another girl came downstairs!? She came close to him said the same exact thing and kissed him and left. Okay I know I'm not supposed to be mad but really 2 girls! I was cut off by another GIRL COMING DOWN THE STAIRS!?!? She came close to him and said the exact same thing as the 2 girls before her, but this time justin replied. "that didn't mean anything" he said. All she did was hum a 'mnhhh' and literally make out with him. He didn't kiss back but when she reached his neck he just closed his eyes. "Okay!" I said grabbing her arm pushing her out the door. "Are there anymore!" I yelled. He just shock his head. I walked upstairs slamming the bedroom door. I didn't even notice, but I came into Justin's room. I just laid down and closed my eyes trying to sleep. Right when I was about to fall asleep the bedroom door opened and justin came in. "Are you sleeping here today?" All I did was nod my head. I felt something deep go on the other side of the bed. I felt a arm slide across my waist. I don't know how but I fell asleep with Justin's arm around my waist...

A/N: so I know this was short but I'm updating on this again so plz share and vote on this book. Also comment on what you think of this book.