CHAPTER 4

One month later:
Mia's POV:
So it's been a month and nothing really changed. I have a boyfriend named Jason and justin is dating selena once again. Shocked? No. I'm at my house more often now because of our relationships. Right now I'm actually headed to Justin's house because I haven't seen him for the past week and I have to talk to him about something. I parked my car in side the gates and locked my car doors. I went up to the front door and it was unlocked so I went in. I saw justin eating sour patch kids and watching tv.
J= justin, m=Mia
J- hey. How have you been?
M- good except for one thing that's been on my mind the past couple days. You?
J- good. What's on your mind?
M- I don't think I'm comfortable telling you
Right when I said that and idea popped into my head.
M- actually I have to talk to you about that topic
J- shoot
M- okay well I'm a..... Virgin. I wouldn't be bothered if I was younger but I'm 20. I know that Jason isn't the right person to loose it too because I don't feel like I have a spark with him at that section of my body. Anyway, I was wondering if you can maybe, just maybe tho, take away my virginity. I know it's wrong and all because were both in a relationship but I'm finally ready for this big thing that takes away a part of me.
J- okay I will. When and where?
M- today night? Anddddd my house?
J- perfect. I'll see you at your house, be ready
I got up from the couch kissed his cheek and walked to my car and drove back to my house.

Justin's POV:
I love how she thinks I'm actually going to take her virginity. I'm not the one to say weather I should take it or not. I'm pretty sure she hasn't lost her v-card for a reason. The moral of this story is that I'm not taking advantage of her. It's now a couple hours later and I had just arrived to Mia's place. I knocked on her front door waiting for her to open it. "You ready" she said pulling me in. "About that, I'm not going to do it. I can't take advantage of you"
J=justin m=Mia
M- no no no. I'm only loosing it to you because I wanted to lose it to you a long time ago because I thought we would get married and have kids and stuff. And I'm only doing this so I can have sex with whoever I want
J- sooo if you loose your virginity your going to sleep with every guy you can lay your eyes on? If so then that's a definite no for this topic.
M-ugh please?
J- nope. Think of something else to do
M- I don't know. I was to focused on the topic of loosing my v-card that I didn't think about anything else.
J- wait until the right time. Trust me you will feel it. That's how I lost my virginity.
M- who did you lose it to?
J- ummm.... Well, um the girl I cheated on you with.
M- oh....
J- yup
There was an awkward moment of silence between us. By the way, I'm telling you guys this now, I'm only "dating" Selena for the sex and so I don't feel alone without Mia. I just can't wait when the day comes that me and Mia will get married and stuff.

Mia's pov:
I can't believe he just did that. He fucking blew me off. Ugh Justin. My emotions are getting to me. I grabbed my phone and called Jason over. Justin was still here but that didn't bother me. A couple minutes later I heard banging on the door. I knew it was Jason. I opened the door to be greeted by a angry Jason. "Babe what's wrong" I asked nervously. "YOUR CHEATING ON ME WITH THAT GAY FAG!" He yelled closed the door shut. "What are you talking about" I yelled back. "That beaver dude" he said in his deep voice. "First of all he's not a beaver he's a very good looking guy and no I'm not cheating on you" I said crossing my arms over my chest. "So now your taking his side huh. You know what I'm done with you. I was going to use you for sex anyway. We're done" he said leaving my house. Trust me I'm not crying or anything but I am hurt. I walked back to the living room to see Justin with his arms open, calling me in for a hug. I hugged his torso while he hugged my body. "Imma go for a walk" I said leaving the house. I was wearing a dress so I was in the spirit to party. I got a taxi and went to the nearest club by my house. I got in the club to see people grinding on each other and drinking together. I went through the sweaty people to get to the bar. I told the bartender to give me four shots of pure tequila. I drink all of it in one shot. I started feeling a little tipsy after 15 minutes of being at the club. I decided to dance little. A guy came up to me and started dancing behind me putting his crotch on my butt. I started grinding a little following the steps of other people surrounding me. An hour later me and that random guy were heading upstairs. In my drunk mind I thought this was okay so I went with the flow and followed him upstairs to one of the room in the club...