LXII

LXII
4:56pm

The arrangements for living with Liam hadn't been made yet so I knew that I would have to stay with Harry for another night.

My heart felt heavy as I left Flynn's office. Harry stared at me with sympathy before filling with anger again. As he stormed away, he punched the wall and I flinched before he disappeared around the corner.

I didn't even walk the perimeter that day; my most used location was the hall. My legs were propped up on another seat as I sipped a coffee, staring at the wonderful birds flying past the large window with their wings spread out. How I wish I could end all of this.

What had been my place of relaxation; had rapidly become my place of anxiety. I didn't know when Flynn was going to enter through the doors behind me and yell at me again. I was tired of seeming like a silly schoolgirl with a crush. I was tired.

Leaving the HQ was a relief in some sense as I exited as fast as I could when I got the chance to. Sadness fell over me again, though, when I noticed that Harry's car had escaped without warning once again. I sigh at the thought of repeating last night's events.

I gaze at the ground to stop myself from crying but get interrupted from my thoughts by a voice.

"Hey, Patience. Are you okay? You seem a little lost." I look up to find a friendly-looking Noah beside me. "Do you need a lift?"

I think about whether it would be less socially demanding to get a taxi but I decide against it.

"Yes, if you don't mind."

"It's no trouble." He shows a full smile before leading to his car.

As soon as we reach his ebony car, I pull open the passenger door and realise that somebody was occupying the back seats. When I lean downwards slightly, I notice that it is Ashton.

What was he doing inside Noah's car?

"Oh, hey, Patience. Are you getting a lift too?" Ashton says with a chuckle as I get into the passenger seat. I felt wary being in the car and I wished that I had taken the taxi option now.

I just nod before Noah gets into the car and starts driving.

"Me and Ashton are kind of hungry so we're just going to get something to eat. Is that fine by you?" Noah explains while he drives and I watch him carefully, something was different about him. Something was off.

It seemed like he was almost acting.

But it was only Noah, he wouldn't hurt a fly.

"Sure." I reply; my eyes still glued to him as he steers through the busy streets and traffic.

The rest of the ride was silent until Noah parked outside a fast food establishment. As his car only had three doors, I had to get out letting Ashton leave the car.

"Come on, Patience, get a milkshake or something. It would be rude not to." Noah inquires as I'm about to get back into the car. He smiles widely while gesturing for me to follow them. I don't want to seem rude so I do.

When we're close to the entrance, I notice Ashton and Noah glance towards each other before I fell two hands push me harshly in another direction.

I stagger to the left of me into a deserted alleyway.

Before I can figure out whom it was for myself, Ashton pushes me even further into the little alley and holds me tightly in his grasp.

"What the hell are you doing?" I yell and cry out at them but they ignore me.

"Hurry up." Ashton orders to Noah as Noah feels for something in his pocket.

He brings the object out and I catch a glimpse of it; a needle.

No, not Noah and Ashton. This was all so messed up.

He wastes no time in plunging it into my arm whilst I struggle in Ashton's arms. The last thing that I remember was falling onto the floor, him letting go of me and then feeling a harsh kick to the side of my head.

My world fades to darkness.