Chapter Six

Nasir's POV

After dinner I pulled Agron from washing dishes to my bedroom. I closed my door and looked at Agron, "Are you really going back to him?" I asked. Agron smiled, "Would you be jealous if I did?" He asked. I rolled my eyes, "No, I would be pissed off." I told him. He smiled "No I don't plan on going back to him, I was just saying that because I'm pretty sure your boyfriend was getting jealous and I didn't want him to think there was anything going on between us. I mean there isn't I'm sure, but he seemed to be thinking that there is." He said and I felt something pierce my chest. Calm down, there isn't anything between us.

"Agron..." I started to say but he stopped me. "I'm going home now. To be honest, I can't stand seeing him touching you." He said bitterly. He moved past me and opened my door. I turned around and watched him leave. Why do I want to chase after him? I want so much to beg him not to leave, that I like him, more than I feel I have ever liked anyone before. But I don't want to throw this relationship with Castus away. But, what is there to this relationship?

"Nasir, what is your relationship with him?" I heard Castus ask from the living room. I walked out there, "With who?" I asked. He got up from the couch, "With that Agron guy. You aren't acting like you usually do. You haven't said once that you loved me today." He said and put his hands on his hips. Well...I don't think I do anymore.... I can't tell him that.

"Well Castus, I have had a busy day today. I got in a fight today-" I started. "Yeah with that guy's ex...you never fight anyone. This is like a whole new side to you and I'm not exactly sure if I like it. I don't like that you're fighting another man's ex for that man." He said raising his voice. I rolled my eyes, "Look Castus, he is a good friend of mine and I don't appreciate you trying to assume that we have a sexual relationship." I said.

"I didn't say anything about that, but I guess it is on your mind, why else would you bring it up?" He asked. I groaned, "Because you constantly accuse me of cheating on you when you leave and now you think I would cheat on you with him?" I shouted.

"Yes, I could tell since I came in here. There is something between you two and I don't like it." He said in a stern tone. I sighed and shook my head, "Castus I love you." I told him my heart writhing with pain. He stared at me. "Then you need to stop seeing him." He said sternly. I looked at him confused, "What?" I asked. No.

"I don't like him being around you." Castus said. I shook my head, "Castus, Agron is my friend. I'm not going to stop talking to him, just because you're jealous." I told him. Castus rolled his eyes and walked to the couch. "Well then you have to make a decision." He said and sat down glaring at me, "You either choose him or me." He said. I looked down and bit my lip.

Suddenly the door opened. I looked at Chadara and Rhaskos. "Hey Nasir...hey Castus." She said and rolled her eyes. I sighed and looked away. "Nasir what's wrong?" She asked and I felt her touch my shoulder. I looked at her holding back tears. Her concerned eyes made me want to hug her until all this went away.

"He's struggling to choose between me and his new boy toy." Castus stated blatantly. I rolled my eyes. Chadara groaned, "Well I'm pretty sure he's going to choose the boy toy, it is Agron isn't it?" She asked. "He's not my boy toy." I told them. He means more to me than just that....

"Either way, you are way too comfortable around him." Castus said and stood up. "You need to choose Agron. He is the better choice." She said. I sighed. I'm not sure if he is the better choice, but God knows that I want him, but...can I really throw my relationship with Castus away just like that?

"Oh fuck you Chadara, acting as if you know any good decisions. You cheated on Rhaskos, like that was a good decision." Castus said raising his voice. Chadara turned to him, "Yeah, and I regret it completely! God you're such a pig, it is about time you get what you deserve. A swift kick in the ass!" She shouted and started towards him.