Heaven

Jetta begged Cai, weeping and whining, "But I want to go too!"

Cai only huffed, wishing for Jetta to let go of his freshly ironed shirt. He didn't want it to wrinkle, is there an issue with that? But Jetta clung to it as she begged to go with the group on the current boss raid.

She suggested, "Violet has the day off so she can go, too! Don't worry, we'll be safe on the sidelines!"

Nikki scoffed at the whiny brat, wanting to leave the house as soon as possible without her enemy tagging along. Why else would she tend to such affairs?

Cai gave in, mostly because of Jetta's poor sad eyes that engulfed any innocent human into her trap. "I would love for you to come," Cai answered in honest defeat...

Jetta cheered, Violet shrugging. They were ready to defeat the twenty fifth boss of MMO.

~Season Finale; Heaven~

Boots sloshed through the flooding city that led to the boss battle. A town bathed in mystery where the NPC's only told dreadful stories of a beast that brought rain and death wherever it went. The citizens avoided the group of players, that walked boisterously towards the supposed beast, like the plague. They locked their doors, closed the shutters, leaving our players to walk through the Victorian city alone.

Jetta sighed, dreading the walk to the boss chamber with the Crimson thorns. Why on this 8-bit digital earth would Cai make her go to the after party upon defeat of the boss? Cai was aware of Jetta's jealousy towards the rival guild of course, which only encouraged him to bring them all together.

And what made Cai most curious was Jetta's sudden urges to go on a boss raid. It hadn't been since the first boss that she had gone on the hunt. But Cai buried this troublesome thought down in his mind's recycling bin without another consideration.

"We are on a-nother raid, hey~!
Our valiant strength oh they will see! We shall never be afraid,
for we always find a victory!"

Jetta rolled her eyes as the guilds chanted the Crimson theme for what seemed to be the hundredth time. Violet giggled, knowing how annoyed it made the girl feel.

"Don't worry," Violet smiled warmly from behind her clunky armor as rain drops spattered all around, "we are almost there."

And so they were. The group marched into the giant doors that slowly creaked open to reveal the stormy arena for the twenty fifth boss:

Kyogre.

The group rushed in, ready to take on the world, or even God itself. A stormy sea was before them. Black waves crashing wickedly into the only land that the army of players had to stand on; a glacier. The glacier rocked back and forth as the sea beckoned the players to their drowning death.

CRUNCH!

The ice surrounding the two guilds began to break off, forcing the players to group together on the melting land mass.

"Over there!" a man shouted, pointing his sword off to the distance where the storm seemed to circle with dark clouds exerting bright flashes of lightening. And soon, it was obvious that the sea creature of folk lore described by the NPCs of the game had made its way towards us.