Him

I went through the day with no trouble, making the day faster. Work was in an hour and I still need to stop at home. Quickly, I get to my car and rush home. My apartment was closer to my job, making my school to be too far for my liking. But I'm not quitting my job, I happen to enjoy myself....... And my paycheck. I love those jobs where you love to work.  Tapping to the music blasting through my speakers, vibrating my body, I pulled up to my condo. It's strange for me to have it too, since I'm 18 and still in high school. But poeple got use to it, quicker than I thought. I thought it was strange for a long time but I got over it. greeted the doorman, receptionist, and elevator man before entering my door. What can I say, they do a hell of a great job and nobody else talks to them like I do. I make them know they have a friend in me. I quickly dropped off my stuff and fed my down stairs neighbors cat before heading back out to the elevator.
   "Back again?" James, elevator man, joked, "i think youve grown quite fond of me Catalina. Careful, I'm a married man."
   "In 3 months you will be," I say, "I can tell you can't wait. Just save some room in your heart for little old me will ya?"
   "You don't say," he laughs, holding the door open for me to step in the lobby, "and there's always a place in my heart for you my dear."
   "Careful James Hall," Diasy, receptionist/the fiancé, playfully hissed, "I really like Catalina but I'm not afraid to fight for what's mine." I laughed at the couple as James just winks at his soon to be wife. It was a 15 minute in and out since I live on the whole 12th floor. I got back in my car and headed to my job with only 20 minutes to get there. Enough time for picking up my best friend her coffee. I made a quick stop by Starbucks then parked at my job with 5 minutes to kill.
"Good morning my darling," Chez, my boss, greeted me, "You're meeting your new personal photographer today. You excited?" If you really haven't guessed it, I model. Yeah, its crazy. But I love it just the same.
"More nervous than anything," I say, "what if-"
"No ifs my pretty," he chants, "only do's. Now come along." Honestly, I really was nervous. I was pretty new to the company, have only been here for a year so you can see why I'm nervous. The top models get a personal photographer and now I'm getting one. Some of the other girls who don't have personal photographers and have been here for o few years don't like it. Chez wrapped his arm around my shoulders for comfort, which surprisingly made me feel better.
   "So how was school my pretty?" He asked, glancing at everything but holding most his attention on me.
   "It was fine," I calmly say, "just can't wait to be done."
   "I was the same," he sighs, " school is a necessary pain in the ass. Ah, here he is."
It was a short walk before we came face to face.... with him.