Madison

The Jack Daniels still rested in my hand, now slightly more empty as I set it next to the fire place. I was about to stand up again after finding nothing when I hear Catalina's soft laugh enter the room. I looked at her as she held her phone to her ear.
"Yeah," she chirped, "you can come get the stuff out the man cave. I meant the studio. You know I'm just use to it, I can't break habits like that one. Okay then I'll see you in 10. Bye crazy girl." She gave me a nervous smile when she noticed me watching her.
"Madison is my old friend," she says, heading towards the kitchen causing me to follow her, "she's gonna help clean out the man cave for her poor cousin."
"I think you meant studio," I say, sitting at the bar. She briefly looked at me before opening the fridge. I couldn't pay attention to what she was grabbing, distracted by how her body naturally swayed as she moved around the kitchen. I shifted in my seat as she bent lower to grab something off the floor she dropped. I was tempted to get up when I heard a buzz. Catalina quickly stood straight, surprised by the noise, hitting her head on the open fridge door. I instantly went to her side, seeing a nasty cut on her forehead.
"Where's your towels?" I asked.
"I haven't wash them all yet," she groaned, touching the blood that dripped on her thigh, "damn that hurt." I instinctively pulled off my shirt, pressing it gently on her forehead. She looked at me in shock before there was another buzz.
"That's Madison," she says, "there's a button on the side by the elevator, it'll open if you press it." I nodded and headed to the door after shutting the fridge door. I pressed the button and a woman stepped in, eyeing me up and down. I gave her a smile while she returned one. Hers was different then mine. I'd give that look to if there was a topless guy who answered the door too.
"CATALINA!!!!!" She suddenly yelled, walking past me, "WHY IS THERE A HALF NAKED HOTTIE IN YOUR LIVING ROOM?!?!?!"
"MADISON," Catalina shrieked, rushing out the kitchen with my shirt pressed to her forehead, "That wasn't a 'hello I'm Madison' greeting." I just smiled before realizing something.
"Tali," I laughed nervously, getting both the women's attention, " I really don't want to be a bother, but I  don't have my clothes."
   "The boxes that are in your room are from work," Catalina says, "Chez called and said it was sent there by a woman named Rosemary."
   "Oh," I laughed, " my sister. She's a fashion designer. I completely forgot I asked her to design all my new clothes."
   "Do you need help unpacking anything?" Catalina asked, noticing her head is no longer bleeding.
   "I got it," I say, pulling my shirt out her hands," you just do the studio. I'll be done faster than you think." I walked back to the workout room, opening the boxes. My sisters brands name covered everything. Looks like this is gonna take a while.