Problem?

The best part of living in Miami is the fact that you can walk down the street without a shirt and you'll see at least a few others the same. Catalina stopped twice already to take pictures with some kids, tried not to get her legs tangled in dog leashes, and signed at least 6 cellphone cases. Yet her eyes held doubt at every person that showered her with affection. Whoever that guy is in those pictures must have done something to her. I wasn't in any place to ask about it, so I stayed quite as she hugged a little 8 year old boy. I glanced at my phone to see we had only one hour to get this done since Catalina already started dinner at home and it will be done soon. I was looking at the books that rested outside when I hear the hard clicking of heels against the pavement. They sounded heavier than Catalina's heels that she wore, so I didn't turn to face the woman until I felt a cold hand touch my bicep, sending a disturbing feeling up my arm. I glanced at the blonde woman who seemed to be way too confident its almost cocky. You could just see the piles of makeup on her face, like a cake. She was literally a cake face.
"What's your name handsome?" Her voice buzzed, making me tense a little. But before I said anything, Catalina stepped in between us, back towards me.
"Go away Janice," Catalina slightly hissed.
"It's lovely to see you again Natalina," Janice says, trying to touch Catalina's hair, " I was just making conversation. Problem?"
"I'm Catalina," Catalina hissed a little louder, swatting her hand away, "I know your game. Just leave him alone and find someone else to bother."
   "It use to be you and-" Janice started, but she was stopped when Catalina stepped closer to her.
   "I'm not falling for your bullshit Janice," Catalina hissed, "Leave now, before I do something you'd regret." With the look Janice had, she knew what Catalina was capable of. But then a snake like smile crept on this woman's lips as she leaned close to Catalina's face. You could feel the tension gathering around them. I could have sworn a few people shivered as they past.
   "You were my favorite piece," Janice says, causing Catalina to shiver in anger, "I'll leave your little boyfriend alone, if you want Catali, but I'll be back. See ya later handsome." And with that, she left. I glanced at Catalina's face to see it lost all its color before she shook it off. I was about to say something again, but she quickly faced me.
"Let's hurry," she choked, then walked in a clothing store. Rosemary made most of it. But i still want a few things. We looked through a bunch of clothes, yet Catalina's face was still pale. I asked for his name, what happened, who's Janice, but I didn't get the answers I wanted.
   "Please," She groaned for the tenth time, "I really don't feel like talking about it. Let's drop it."
   "I'll get it out of you one day," I promised, before grabbing these pants I really liked.