Welcome

I pulled my key out the elevator as my door opened for us. I kissed James cheek before the door shut. I let Damon explore as I set my stuff down in my living room, before running to my kitchen. Damon soon followed me, glancing at the walls.
"All these bottles yours?" Damon asked, talking a bottle of Jack Daniels off the countertop, "you look a little young for this much alcohol."
" They were left by Ad- my old roommate. I don't know if he'll come back for them. You can have some if you want, I'm sure he wouldn't mind."
"You sure?" He asked. I walked up to him, opening the bottle that he held.
" He used my money to buy them so I'm sure," I say, setting the top on the counter. Right as I was about to walk away when Damon suddenly place his free hand to trap me against the counter. My heart races as Damon just stood there, watching me.
"Your ex shouldn't be buying things for himself with your money," he suddenly spoke, "you should be spoiled, not used."
   "How'd you know its my ex who bought it?" I cautiously asked. He leaned closer to me, bodies almost touching, lips to my ear. I didn't know if I should push him away, but I didn't even touch him.
   "Your last comment says a lot Tali," he whispers in my ear, making me slightly light headed, "I can tell he fucked up in a grand way."
I watched him walk out the kitchen with the bottle still in his hand. I was frozen in place, letting his words melt in my mind. Spoiled, I don't know what that feels like. I forced myself to move towards the direction Damon went, spotting him by the fire place.
   "I'm guessing he didn't grab everything yet," Damon says, "what a shock."
"Your room is on the left," I say surprisingly calm, walking past him, "you have your own bathroom too. If you need anything, I'm the last door on the right."
He nodded as I turned towards me. We didn't seem to move. It was like he knew what he was doing to me. And why is he worried about Adam's stuff? I was about to asked when Damon set the bottle down.
   "I'll make dinner tonight," he says, "as a thanks for letting me stay. Also a congrats to getting a personal photographer. You can go ahead and shower while I start." I just nodded because I need a shower desperately. The way my sex ketten his purring is not the first impression i want. I made my way to my bathroom, quickly starting the shower. I pulled off my clothes, glancing in the mirror. If you ever wonder if models are insecure, some are. I hated the awkward shape I held. I could be better if my hips weren't as big as they are. And there's parts of me that looks strange. I stood there for a moment before I stepped in the shower, letting the hot water sting my skin. I let the water shift into the perfect temperature before I started my shower routine. Damon kept creeping in my mind, making it harder to take a quick shower.