''I'm a...porten?''

Everything started on 15 July,when I discovered that I was a porten...

It was summer holiday and as usually I woke up at 6:30 by mother shouting.

''Jake wake up! We're out of milk, go buy some. Oh and take your Jame with you.'' She shouted while knocking the door.

I sighed and got up just to fall on my mountain of dirty clothes... My mother had decided that I was big enough to clean my room since I am 13 but man I'm lazy...

I kicked my clothes and opened my door and saw Jame standing with a bar of chocolate in her hand. Who is Jame? She's my 6 year old cousin who lives for chocolate and cartoons...

''Let's go! Let's go Jake!'' She said as she pulled my shirt. ''Okay, okay wait let me change then we will go'' I said and gently pushed her out my way and walked to the bathroom.

''Okay, I'm waiting so be ready in 2 minutes!'' She said and sat on the floor her legs crossed.

''If you sit there you'll catch a cold and mom will blame me Jame get up'' I said.

''I won't catch a cold in 2 minutes now go and change  '' She said and opened the chocolate bar in her hand and started eating the chocolate.

''Did you even eat your breakfast?'' I asked looking at her.

She ignored my question and showed the bathroom then her pink watch with her finger.

''Okay, whatever.'' I said as I closed the bathroom door.

You're probably wondering why my cousin is living with me? Her parents died in a car crash and she's living with us since she was 2.

I opened the small cupboard which my name was written on it then took my pants,T-shirt, a hat and quickly changed.

After I washed my face I shoved my dirty clothes in the cupboard and got out of the bathroom.

''Let's go!'' Said Jame and jumped down the stairs and quickly picked up her small bag.

''Slow down you will fall'' I sighed and took the money mom had left downstairs.

''We're leaving, mom!'' I said and held Jame's hand.

''Okay be careful with the traffic!''She shouted from the kitchen.

''Yes mom you don't need to say it everytime we get out...'' I locked the door from outside then took the chocolate bar from Jame's hands.

''Enough with the chocolate''I said and threw the chocolate to the garden.

''Aunt said you shouldn't throw trash to the garden or garden fairies will eat you'' She said as she took the trash from the ground and threw it in the bin.

''Okay Jame whatever you say'' I said and started walking down the street.

''Jake?'' She asked.
''Yes, Jame?''

''Aunt said we will go to Elrics is it true?'' She asked while opening her bag and taking out her doll.

''I don't know, when did she tell you that?'' I asked. Elrics was a very famous waterpark and almost all the kids would do anything to go there but there wasn't usually space.

''Last night'' She answered.

''When I was sleeping?'' I asked and kept walking until I could see the 'St Treasure 2' writing on the wall and changed direction.

''Yes, father said he found a place!'' She said happily.

''Well then it must be true.'' I said ''Okay we came, wait, why did you bring your doll with you?''