prologue

A billionaire change me

Im an ordinary women who work so hard for my family and for our needs. To live in this world that only money makes it round. If you don't have money then you will die for the things that money only can do.

I just woke up one day that I was in a unfamiliar place for me. The place is so big or lets say huge. I was lying in a big bed that has a laces and the color is so for me it's a grey room with a touch of black and white . all the things are cute and have the name WEALTH .

But what the heck is happening where do I am.....

"I don't like you or love you I just need you for my own need , your so bouncy so sweet so plain, no more exciting." He says in a loud voice.

I was so hurt ,why why did you say does words. I know you love me I know it even though your not letting your self and me to see it.

I need to let you go for now but I will promise you that I will come back and I will shout that I change for you. Im not going far but you cant see me anywhere . I will be by your side to love you far.

Because a billionaire change me....

__________________________________

sorry ah 

babala asawa ni babalu: char 

sana unawain nyo na ito ang first ko 

maraming typo error, grammar error at kung ano ano pa.