so its start?

he droves going at the hospital... he is with me.. every time he has a free he always hold my hand to assure me that everything is okay.

i just close my eyes and just let him do what he wants to do..

please let him be okay, please let him be okay..

 i always repeat that every minute in my mind ,that little prayer ..

"dont worry everything will be fine.."

i just dont have any energy to say any word at him right now , i just want to relax and pray for my dad.

the car stops and there i open my eyes and have seen that we already at the hospital.

"were here"

"thanks, dapat hindi ka na nag alala pa.. salamat ulit, "i unlock my seatbelt and prepare myself and took a deep breath before i look at him.

"i am always by your side"

"so.. i should go" and i once open my door , but before that he stops me by pulling my arm and i look at him."why"

"can i go?" he said and i can see an enthusiasm on his eyes and i dont know emotion is.

i just  node and continue what do i supposed to do.

i saw my mom , sobbing at the corner with my sister beside her.

my shoulder ,my body ,my soul became weak..

pair of hands holds me at my waist and give me a support.

i look at him.. and he just gave me a assuring smile and to support me.

"thanks"

"be strong, i am always here by your side just remember that."

"okay"

"ma?"

they look at me and there to cry again and everything i have just broke and let my cry too. 

i hug my mom and sister and gave all my powers to gave them a strength to still .

"kamusta na si papa?"

"nasa loob pa sila, hindi pa nalabas ang kahit na sino sa kanila."

"alam ko kaya ni papa iyan, hindi iyan bibigay.."

we waited for minutes and my sister have slept and Grey do it too , he just let his head rest at the wall holding my hand , not letting me to be far.