Email Auditions

-Email Audition-

We rushed home as soon as school ended. I went to my room, took my laptop and went to the website of the company which was holding the auditions.

We had to email either a video clip or a music clip with our photograph and some other basic details.

I already had a video of mine singing a Korean song so I mailed them immediately! I was about 15 seconds but I think it's rather too long for them to even view for 5 secs considering their tight schedule. I also mentioned my name, age and other basic details with an unedited photograph of mine.

Laura sent a video of her dancing.

The reply didn't take too long. In about 2 days, they sent me a reply saying that they are giving me an opportunity to participate in the live auditions!

I was happy as hell. It was kinda the best moment of my life.

But after I found that Laura didn't get accepted.

I was totally sad. I couldn't help it. How can I audition without my best friend? It broke my heart.

"It's okay girl. Don't be sad. You have true talent. Go on, audition. Or else I will be really disappointed!" Laura said.

I didn't know what to do. I've always imagined doing anything kpop-related with Laura. Without her, it was just like so scary to be alone.

"B-but I can't. I'm too scared."

"You wouldn't get this opportunity again. Don't miss it. Do what you love and follow your heart and dreams. I will definitely come to cheer for you!" 

I thought that I'd give it a try. It isn't like I would really get a chance to go all the way to Korea or be a kpop trainee so easily.

I had the real audition the next day and I was scared as hell. I was confident about my performance but I was still SO nervous.

The live audition - next chapter :D