Kpop Auditions!

It's almost midnight. I lay on my bed while listening to kpop. I guess the ice-cream which I ate just now made me hyperactive. I can't sleep at all.

I was surfing the internet and trying to find something interesting to keep me entertained. That's when I saw a post saying that there're gonna be kpop auditions in my area!

Oh my god, I was so happy! As far as I remember, I've always loved dancing and singing. I discovered kpop not so long ago when my best friend Laura told me to listen to it.I immediately fell in love with kpop. The dances, the music, those cute boys and almost everything about it was good!

How amazing it would've been if I were a part of a kpop girl group! I dreamed of it as I fell asleep.

- Next Day-

"Ella, wake up!" I heard my mom shouting from downstairs. I reluctantly rubbed my eyes as I got up from my bed. I am definitely not a morning person. When I looked into my clock, I realized that I was already late school. I hurriedly got ready as I rushed out of my house.

As I walked into my class, I heard Laura screaming and running towards me saying " Omg Ella! There are kpop auditions at our place!"

" I know! We are definitely auditioning!" I said to Laura. She immediately nodded her head in agreement.

As far I know, I've been friends with Laura since Elementary School. She was a bit boyish from childhood. I was the quiet and shy girl in Elementary school so I became a target for the bullies.That's when Laura saved me from the bullies and we became a lot close.

We both share our love for kpop all the time. We've learnt the dances and songs for almost all of over favorite groups. So Kpop audition here was like a really big opportunity for us.

"Let us apply for the audition together!" Laura exclaimed as we went into the class. I nodded in agreement.

-Email Audition-

We rushed home as soon as school ended. I went to my room, took my laptop and went to the website of the company which was holding the auditions. 

We had to email either a video clip or a music clip with our photograph and some other basic details.

I already had a video of mine singing a  Korean song so I mailed them immediately! It was about 15 seconds but I think it's rather too long for them  to even view for 5 seconds considering the number of auditions. I also mentioned my name, age and other basic details with an unedited photograph of mine.

Laura sent a video of her dancing.

The reply didn't take too long. In about 2 days, they sent me a reply saying that they are giving me an opportunity to participate in the live auditions! 

I was happy as hell. It was kinda the best moment of my life.

But after I found that Laura didn't get accepted.

 I was totally sad. I couldn't help it. How can I audition without my best friend? It broke my heart.

But Laura cheered me on. I thought I'd give it a try. It isn't like I would really get a chance to be a trainee or go all the way to Korea so easily. 

I had the real audition the next day and I was scared as hell. I was confident about singing but I was still SO nervous.

The live audition - next chapter :D