Chapter Two || Not Gonna be Awkward at all...

UNEDITED

Cecilia:

The rest of the day goes by in a blur but somehow I manage to pay attention.

I've had no other encounter with Sorenson, other than when he and his friends were going one direction and I was going the other, he looked at me and smirked, causing his friends to snicker beside him. I just ignored it.

Some people say that I'm too nice for my own good. It's not that I'm too nice, I can be mean, you've heard me curse. Crap is a curse word, right?

Even so, I try to ignore most if their snide comments and walk away, because they obviosuly don't want my assistance so I leave them alone.

I closed my locker and come face to face with Kim. I give her a knowingly smile and we walk to my car. I wait for Phoebe, Austen and his friend Xavier and when they show up, we drive to the mall as we usually do.

Xavier and Austen go one way, most likely to game stop, while us three girls go to whatever store is close by. In our case, it's Victoria's Secret. I was never big on lace panties and bras so I usually go there to get sweats, bookbags, makeup bags and phone cases, they have amazing phone cases.

I grab a pair of black PINK sweats and another phone case, that's one more out of maybe fifty. I might have an obsession over them. We go to the checkout line and head over to Forever 21, Phoebe's favorite store.

I look in the jewlery section with Kim and we pick out a bunch of necklaces. After we check out we tell Phoebe that we'll be in the food court with the boys.

"Hey Cel," Xavier greets me with a smile.

"Hey, X, what's up?" I smile back.

"Nothing much, you?"

"Same." I say. "Going to grab some teriyaki chicken, be right back."

I wait in the line for a couple of minutes and I'm the third person in line when I hear someone chuckle. "Well, if it isn't the high school sweetheart." He says.

I turn around and build up a little confidence to say, "Well, if it isn't the high school bad boy." He chuckles and smirks. "How are you, Sorenson?"

"Same old, same old, at the mall with my desperate friends, poor things." He says in a mockingly sad tone.

I fight the urge to laugh, "Everyone deserves to make friends, why don't you loose the harsh and go make some?" I smile.

"Speak for yourself." He says harshly but keeps his smirk, in response I frown.

I ignore his remark and order my food, waiting in line while they make my meal. Not long after, I get a tap on my shoulder.

Thinking Sorenson won't bother me was a big mistake. I sigh, "Yes?" I turn around. To my surprise, it wasn't him. "Oh, Xavier, it's you." I sigh gratefully.

"Is that a bad thing?" He chuckles.

I laugh with him, "No, it's relieving actually." I say truthfully. He opens his mouth to say something but before he can my order is ready and being handed to me. "Thank you," I say politely.

After we reach our table we originally sat down at, I nearly dropped my food at the person sitting in my seat.

Yup, you guessed it, Hunter freaking Sorenson.

I walk to my chair and stand in front of him. I come face to face with a nonchalant smile fallen off the lips of Sorenson. "Hey, Sorenson, how are you this afternoon?" I ask insouciantly.