Chapter 1

HELLO EVERYONE OKAY AS YOU KNOW VIC IS 30 AND MIKE IS 28 AND JAIME AND TONY ARE 27 BUT CAN WE JUST PRETEND IN THIS STORY THAT THEIR AGES RANGE FROM 20 TO LIKE 24 CAN WE PLEASE I THANK YOU OK HOPE THAT DOESNT THROW ANYTHING OFF ENJOY THE STORY 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I hopped on my penny board and started gliding down the bumpy sidewalk. I plugged in my headphons and Nine In The Afternoon by Panic! At the Disco started blasting. I bobbed my head lightly along to the music.

I didn't know where I was going. I just wanted to get away from my father after a stressful Saturday morning of being screamed at for dumb shit.

I sighed as I got to the main intersection. Hopping off the penny board, I picked it up and waited for all the cars to stop. There were red lights in all the directions, so I ran accross to the other side of Market Street. I hate living in San Diego. It's so hot and so busy.

I was almost to the other side, nearing the sidewalk, when I heard a loud honk of a horn. I looked to the right of me where I heard it from, and didn't have enough time to process everything. A black Mercedes Benz was coming at me, fast. I felt a huge imapct on my side, a sharp shooting pain go through my entire body, and blacked out.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I opened my eyes slowly. My vision was blurry, but I sat up, causing a big pain to shoot through my entire body. I groaned and looked around the room with my eyes, since my neck was restricted by a brace. There was a woman in a blue shirt with flowers on it writing something down on a clip board at the front of the bed.

It smelled like medicine and toothpaste.. and then I realized where I was.

"Oh, good, you're awake. How are you feeling?" she asked me, walking over next to me. I narrowed my eyes as I looked up at her.

"Death." I muttered. She studied me for a few more seconds with narrowed eyes and wrote some things down on her clipboard.

"Do you remember anything that happened?" she asked me, not taking her eyes off her clipboard.

"I remember riding my board up to Market Street but I'm not really sure how the hell I ended up here.." she nodded her head writing a few more notes down.

"The doctor will be right in with you." she said in a bored-tone and walked out of the room.

"Thanks for telling me what happened!" I yelled after her. "Asshole.." I muttered under my breath. I sat in the hospital bed, watching nurses whizz by the windows of my room.

I always hated hospitals. Just imagine, someone in the room next to you could be dead.. scary to think about, isn't it?

The sound of the heavy metal door to my room opening knocked me out of my daze.

"Hey.. um.." a man said as he walked in and down at his clipboard. "Samantha. I'm-"

"You can call me Sam." I said, cutting him off. My entire body was in pain, I was not in a good mood.