Chapter 7

A/N: Before you guys read this I just wanna tell you it's fairly short and boring due to the fact it's a filler chapter, next chapter will be more interesting, I promise! -Carly

We walked into the club, the music blaring. It was hard to see through all the people, dark lighting and strobe lights. We found a table on the upper level by the bar that fit all of us and sat down.

"I've never been to one of these!" I shouted over the overly-loud music.

"Really?! They're so fun." Jaime called back.

"I can't drink though, which totally sucks." I sighed. 

"You can't?! I thought you were 21!" Vic said in shock.

"Nope 19, 20 in exactly 17 days. But I can pass for 21, right?" I asked. The boys all nodded their heads except for Vic.

"Sam I don't know if you should-"

"I'll be okay," I cut him off, playfully slapping his arm. "I've gone to parties and got drunk, I have a good tolerance for alcohol, I'll be fine as long as I'm not caught." I lied. My tolerance for alcohol was actually terrible, probably due to the fact I was underage. But, as long as I only had a few though, I think I'd be okay. He sighed and shrugged. "Lighten up. I'm gonna get us all some drinks and then we can dance!" I shouted as I made my way over to the bar.

"Can I have a bucket of Coors Light and a glass of Grey Goose on the rocks, please." I asked the bartender, pulling out money from my bra. I leaned my elbow on the bar and waited for him to prepare our drinks.

When they were ready I handed him the money, picked up the drinks, and brought them to the table, where only Vic and Tony were left sitting. 

"Where did they all go?" I asked, setting the bucket in the middle of the table, taking a seat next to Tony.

"To 'pick up some bitches'" Tony said in air quotes. I laughed and took a sip of my drink. My throat burned as it went down and I winced.

"You've never had alcohol before, have you?" Vic asked with a laugh. 

"No, I have.. just not Vodka," he gave me a concerning look. "Vic relax, I'm responsible, I'm only going to have like 3, okay?" he nodded his head and sighed as he cracked open a beer.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I downed my 6th drink of the night. My throat was practically on fire, but I didn't care. I was having fun.

"Sam.. I think we need to get home.." I heard Vic say in my ear. I shook my head and kept dancing on him.

"One more song.. please?" I asked as I spilled some of my drink on the floor.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

VIC'S P.O.V.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Sam.. I think we need to get home.." I said into her ear as she continued to dance and grind on me. She shook her head and danced harder, splashing some of her drink out of her glass that landed on the dance floor and splashed a little at the bottom of my pant leg. 

"One more song.. please?" she slurred. I shook my head, grabbed the drink out of her hand and lightly grabbed her arm. 

"No, Sam, we need to go." she groaned and reached for her drink out of my hand as I pulled my arm back farther.

"Vic, come on!" she whined. I shook my head and pulled her through the crowded dance floor. I needed to find at least one of the boys to let them know we were leaving. I spotted Jaime's spikey haircut at the bar, making out with a blonde chick.

"Jaime!" I called as I drug Sam behind me. I watched as Jaime pulled away from away from the blonde bimbo and gave me an obviously annoyed. "Sorry for... interrupting you.. but we're leaving, see ya at home." he nodded his head and immediately turned around back to his girl. 

I lightly pulled Sam out of the club as she whined and complained in my ear about how I was being unfair and what-not. I sighed as we got out and brought Sam down a block away from all the people so she didn't cause a scene.

"I'm gonna hail a cab and we're gonna go home." I told her as I let go of her arm and put my hand out to the street.

"I'm cold." she whined. I rolled my eyes and looked over at her, but had to remember she was drunk and she was now my responsibility, I couldn't get upset with her. 

"If I had a jacket I would give it to you, but I don't.. so hang tight for like 2 minutes, okay?" I told her. She pouted and took off her shoes. 

"Can you hold these?" she asked, extending her hand out to me. I narrowed my eyes and sighed as I took them from her. 

A cab pulled up to us and I lead her in.

"221 Evergreen." I told the cab driver. 

"I wanna go back!" she whined as she rested her head on my shoulder.

"Another day, I promise." I told her. Her deep emerald eyes raised up to meet mine.

"You better keep that promise." she slurred. I nodded my head. I felt bad lying to her.. but then again, she wasn't going to remember any of this tomorrow, so I guess it was okay this one time. 

We pulled up to the hotel and I handed the cab driver an unknown wad of cash from my pocket, I didn't feel like counting how much I handed him.

I took Sam's wrist and lead her to the elevators in the lobby. I could feel the scabbed up scars on her wrist and I cringed. I didn't like the feeling of that, especially knowng it was Sam that had brung herself to do that. It felt awful knowing someone that amazing and beautiful would even think for a second they deserve that.

I let go once we were in the elevator, heels in my other hand, and waited for our floor to come up. Once it did, I let her trail behind me to our room as I unlocked the door. 

"Go get changed and lay down," I instructed her. "The best thing for you is rest." I followed her into her room and set her heels down next to the closet.

"You can't look, okay?" she said as she picked up a pair of shorts and a T-shirt out of her suitcase.

I laughed. "I promise." I told her, covering my eyes. I turned around and faced the bathroom.

"Okay, you can look now." she said. I turned around as I saw her lay down in my bed.

"Don't you wanna sleep in the other bed?" I asked her as I took off my shirt and put a different, non-sweaty one on. 

"No, I wanna sleep with you tonight," she said, turning over to face me with a pout on her face. "Can I?" she asked. I considered this for a second. I looked at Sam as a little sister.. nothing more. But maybe I did want to be something more at some point..

Ismiled and nodded my head. "Sure." I said as I walked over and sat next to her. "I could use some cuddles tonight." I whispered in her ear.