Two

Malia is woken up by the constant sound of her phone ringing, she rolls over grabbing it off the dresser to see Cookie's name.

"Hello" she says.

"Have you seen Hakeem" she asks?

"Not since last night" Malia says.

"Can you come to the studio now" Cookie asks?

"Yeah I'm on my way but where is it" Malia asks?

Once Cookie tells her the address, she feels this bad feeling in her gut about Hakeem's disappearance. She hangs up and hurries to get dress before climbing in her car and driving to the studio just as Cookie is walking out.

"Let's go" Cookie says.

"Where too" Malia asks?

"To see my ex" Cookie says as her driver pulls around.

Cookie and Malia waltz into Empire and Malia looks around seeing all the fancy décor and flat screens, they turn down a hallway where she sees Luscious and Jamal performing a song.

"You bastard, where is my son" Cookie shouts at Luscious.

"What the hell are you talking about" Luscious asks?

Cookie pulls out her phone showing him a video of Hakeem bound and his mom shut as he struggles to talk.

"Oh my gosh" Malia says as her hand covers her mouth.

"I can promise you Cookie this isn't me" Luscious says.

"Oh my god my baby" Cookie says taking the phone back.

"Mom what about those girls who hijacked Tiana" Jamal asks?

"I am going to make them wish they never messed with my cub" Cookie snarls as Luscious stands up to follow her.

"I'm coming too" Jamal says about to follow them.

"No" Cookie states firmly.

"You stay here. The farther you are the better, they will take you too" Luscious says.

Malia steps up placing her hand on Cookie's wrist as she is about to leave.

"Please find him" she says.

"I'll bring him back" Cookie says before the two parents walk out leaving Jamal and Malia alone.

Malia not one to sit around picks up her phone and dials a number putting it to her ear. On the second ring a male voice picks up.

"Pa I need your help" she says.

"With what" he asks?

"Hakeem has been kidnapped" she says.

"I told you not to get involved in that music industry especially with Luscious" he states.

"I know daddy but please Hakeem hasn't done anything" Malia says.

Her dad sighs but groans as he gives into his little girl.

"What do you need" he asks?

"Tell me all about the gangs by Lyon Dynasty" Malia asks?

"It's not many gangs just one main one a mexican one led by some guy. He is very territorial" he says.

"Is he a killer" Malia asks?

"Yes he can be" he states.

"Then I'll make sure he doesn't get the chance" Malia says and hangs up.