NINE

Malia has just walked in Lyon Dynasty, she wants to record a new song but it will be live streaming; Jamal has helped her on the beat and the chorus. Walking in the studio booth, she sets up her laptop on a stool in front of her so it's getting from her waist and up before slipping the head phones on her ears. She pulls the microphone closer and clears her throat before cutting the live stream on.

"Hey you guys, this is my first solo song released from Lyon Dynasty. It's called Trust and um..let's just say anyone can relate either way" she says clearing her throat before pulling up the beat in a small corner and waiting for soft piano music to play.

(Malia)
I trusted you
Believed every word you said.
I didn't want to believe the rumors
Were true.
Oh but they were
You betrayed me

(Jamal)
Trust and believe me
You're gonna need me
But I won't be there
No more
You can't apologize
All I see is more lies
You gone learn
What it means
To be alone
Without me

(Malia)
You said our love was magic
But baby it's been tragic
I gotta do this
I gotta do it now
I'm not gonna stop
Till you're on the ground
Don't beg me
To forgive you
You don't deserve it at all

(Jamal- Bridge)
Listen to me now,
Listen to me.
How does it feel to be alone?
To be without your baby?
Knowing she's gone.
Tired of your lies
Tired of the pain
Tired of trying to make you stay

(Jamal-chorus)
Trust and believe me
You're gonna need me
But I won't be there
No more
You can't apologize
All I see is more lies
You gone learn
What it means
To be alone
Without me

       Hakeem is sitting in his office which is his dad's old office watching her sing, her can see the silent tears slipping down her cheeks and the pain peeking through her voice as she sings. He sees her hand rest on her stomach before the streaming is cut off, he looks up to see Anika walk in and he sighs rubbing his temple.

"What" he growls?

"I see your little play thing has left you" she says.

"I don't have time for this and don't call her that" he barks?

"Oh baby you're angry. Maybe you should have a drink and relax" she taunts.

"What do you want" he snarls?

"Just thought you should know about your baby" she states.

"I know about Malia's pregnancy" he says.

"I meant mine, Daddy" she teases dropping an ultrasound picture on his desk before walking towards the door.

      Hakeem picks up the picture and his eyes widen, she may be pregnant but it's not his. It can't be his.

"Anika! Anika" he yells as the door closes behind her.

       It feels like his whole world has just collapsed now, how the hell is he going to tell Malia the girl he is in love with that his crazy ass ex is pregnant? Pulling out his phone he texts Anika saying he will pay her to go away. A while later, he gets a text back saying 'Karma's a bitch'.