Thirteen

Malia walks in Lyon Dynasty after lunch with Alex and signing up for prenatal yoga. She stops when she sees Hakeem standing there with his arms crossed and a magazine.

"What are you doing here" she asks placing her bag on the couch?

"So you sleeping with another man while carrying my kids" he snarls tossing the magazine at her feet.

      She is having troubles bending down as the weeks pass by, holding her stomach she bends it down and sees its a picture of her with Alex arm around her shoulder.

"You have no say in who I date! We are over remember" she snaps tossing it back at him.

"You sleep with him" he says stalking towards her only seeing anger in his eyes.

      Malia steps back while keeping a hand on her stomach while she has one in front of her trying to keep him away.

"Hakeem you're not thinking right" she says.

"You're carrying my kids, you belong to me" he says.

"I belong to you" she asks as tears fill her eyes? Her voice cracking due to her emotions rising.

"Malia" he states.

"I have to watch you parade around your tall ass bitch everyday, it kills me to watch you. Then you don't even come to my doctor appointments to see the babies, you are a horrible father-to-be. You don't care! You have never cared and now you are CEO" she says as tears roll down her cheeks when his lips crash on hers.

    Hakeem hand rests on her hips and gently pushes her up against the wall, at first she pushes him back before gripping his shirt and pulling him closer against her. She runs her fingers under his shirt before pushing his jacket off over his shoulders, his arm hooks around her back as he unzips her jacket revealing her tank top and protruding stomach. He freezes as he sees how far along she is, dropping to his knees he raises her shirt up and presses a kiss to her stomach where his babies are resting.

        Malia grabs his head and brings him back into a deep kiss before he moves them towards the couch, her shirt being pulled over her head. In the back of her mind, it is telling her to remember about how good of a guy Alex is when Hakeem plops down on the couch and pulls her to straddle him before kisses are trailed down her neck and his hands run up her sides.

"We should stop, I'm seeing Alex and he trusts me" she says.

"He can't do you like I can" he says.

"Yeah he won't break my hurt like you either" she says.

"Look I'm sorry I hurt you, I was just doing things to get my Empire back. I never wanted to hurt you or my babies" he says.

"It's too late to say sorry" she says when he grabs the back of her head and pulls her into a deep kiss.

-Mature Scene ahead-
     Hakeem moves towards the couch and gently nudged her to sit down, he doesn't break the kiss as he unbuttons her jeans and slips her boots from her feet. She runs her hands over his shoulders before holding his head in her hands, his fingers slip through the waistband of her jeans and tugs them down leaving her in her red lace underwear and matching bra. He pauses as his hand spreads out across her stomach, he swears he can feel either the baby's  head or feet pressed against his hand.

"You're beautiful" he whispers before standing up and pulling off his jacket and shirt, she yanks him forward by his belt and undoes the buckle and his zipper before Hakeem drops down and picks her up before turning up so he sits down. She kisses him again as she rubs her hips down on his, he must have set on the remote because Bow Wow Outta My System starts playing. Hakeem reaches down grabbing it and pointing it at the stereo but she places her hand over his and shakes her head, he drops it as she deepens the kiss.

      More of their clothes are tossed on the floor, he wraps his arm around her back bringing her closer against him before kissing her deeply. His hand tugs at her hair as she buries her head in his shoulder and let's out a pleasure filled gasp, her hand gripping the head of the couch. His hands grip her hips and slowly sinks her down on him as he moves his hips up making her groan.

"I love you Hakeem" she says raising her head and looks at him.

"I love you too, leave ole boy" he says stroking her cheeks.

"Promise me we can be together" she says.

"I promise" he says before kissing her again and she starts rocking her hips faster, it's like since being pregnant her sex drive has skyrocketed.

      He tilts her chin up so he can place kisses down her neck and shoulders, she feels her legs trembling and rests one hand on his chests as he bites down on her ear.

"Please. I need to" she begs.

"Alright turn around" he says.

"No not that, I need to. God you feel so good, baby" she moans when he hits a particular spot inside of her and she screams arching her back up nearly falling back but he tightens his grip around her.

"Damn, baby calm down. You carrying my babies" he groans.

-M rated scene over-
  Malia wakes up to see that she is lying in a bed, she sits up seeing she is wearing one of his tank tops. She then notices that she is not in her home or at Lyon Dynasty but in Hakeem's condo, she climbs out of the bed and walks out of the room stopping when she sees Cookie slap Hakeem upside the head.

"You don't know how to use a condom stupid" she snaps.

"I'm confused, you already know I'm pregnant" Malia says and Cookie looks at Hakeem and then at Malia and sighs.

"You seriously are in a situation, so want me to tell her or you" Cookie asks?

"Tell me what" Malia asks?

"Anika's pregnant, it's mine" Hakeem says and Malia looks at him shocked before running her stomach.

"It was before you and I became official or exclusive" he says.

"That doesn't make it better! I thought my kids were your first and they're not. I need some time to get pass this" she says.

"I still love you" Hakeem says.

"I believe you do Hakeem, but I just need time to contemplate this. Will you have time for a relationship when our babies get here? What about Camilla, are you going to kick her out" she says.

"Just give me a few days to fix everything" he says.

"All you have is a few days" she says.

"Why" Cookie asks?

"Alex just got an offer to build a new club in Miami and he is thinking about permanently moving there, he asked me to come with him" she says as she pulls on her jeans and shoes.

"You not taking my grand babies" Cookie says.

"I never said I was going, I am just thinking about it" Malia says before walking out of his door.