at Caroline's

"I didn't know what you liked" Caroline mentioned,

"it's okay ill decorate it myself I have lodes of cash"I said slyly.she left me alone and I started unpacking I put every thing in the boxes under and at the end of my bed.

I looked on facebook and went into Caroline's friends, I found the man I was sat with in the plane his name was Damon Salvatore he looked so cute.

Caroline took me out for dinner all of her mates were their, even Damon, there was 10 of us.I got along with all of them especially Damon we talked and talked I also found out his brother was called Stefan and was dating Elena, caroline was dating Klaus, Rebecca was dating matt, Bonnie was dating Jeremy and me and Damon we were single.

After dinner we went to Damon's and had a party I was shy and just sat in the kitchen, I got bored and went wandering.

"what do you think your doing in here amy its my room" Damon's voice murmured.

"I was just leaving sorry."I answered back.

"its fine I was just getting a top Caroline spilt a drink on me, you look bored whats wrong."

"I just want to go home."

"Ill take you!"

I got up and he got his keys and he drove me home we said our good byes and I went up too bed.

Caroline came home at 5:00 am and she was with Klaus I fell back asleep straight away.I woke up with my alarm 3 hours later and went to the furniture store I got lodes of new things like, a tv and a bedside cabinet and a couch. I also bought paint and when I got home I painted my room and put my furniture in it.

There was a knock at the door I answered it, it was Stefan "Caroline asked me to check in on you, you okay!"he said.

"Well im fine is that damon in the car, where you going!"I said

"were going down town to do some grocery shopping and that. Why you ask?"

"just at home alone Caroline picking up a dress for prom"I answered

I closed the door at the end of the conversation and sat on the couch looking through the channels.

A/N ano guys its short but my time its 12 am and im shattered so if u want a part just comment who you want to be and ill make that happen as soon as possible.